Back from WDW

For this year teh OKW/SSR offer didn't come out until after the 14 for the price of 10 came out. So you still have a chance of upgrading to SSR once you've booked POFQ if a new offer comes out. :)

Welcome back. Glad you've still managed to have a great - it must have been tiring for you. But still better to be tired in such a magical place than tired at home! Hope all your appointments etc go well.

What did you think of the POFQ? We're there in 10 days. Did you have any breakfast's there?

loved pofq!!! will go back there in the future, we ate alot at the hotel as it was easier some days on my feet!!!

DH got breakfast the first day and I used a snack for a huge pastry, like all hotels on disney the food is pretty much the same. we walked to riverside one day for breakfast and it was sooooo busy, we turned round and walked straight back to ours!

the buses were really good when we used them as well, only a couple went to riverside but they pick up and drop up at FQ first which is handy

enjoy it

Welcome home,sounds like you had a great time :thumbsup2.x.

Forgot to mention a great breakfast we had at the tusker house! a must for our next trip, the food was so good and a great selection

What characters apart from Donald are at TH?.x.

Orangetiggs

Glad you had a great time - I certainly admire you going whilst pregnant - you have a will in your way. And how lovely for the twins!! I bet you have instilled a love of Disney into them already!!

I was just wondering what you weather was like as we will be there same time next year.

the twins jumped at all the load music and fireworks but i think they will love disney as soon as they are here! the amount of disney toys we have for them they will have no choice! Having got married there last year its special for us and will be for them!

Weather was around 90 each day with a couple days of rain and the odd afternoon showers

Last year the same time was hotter and more rain as a hurricane was around

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter