• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back from WDW

orangetiggs

Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!
Hello

we we got back yesterday morning and I wish I was back already!!!!

We had a great 15 days at POFQ and loved the free dining

ONe of the best places we ate was at chefs de france, managed to get a walkup at le cellier as well as our booked meal so we got to eat there twice

One of my best dinners was the private dinner we paid for at the grand

We got loads of baby bits and cat wait to take them back next year

Also at the end of the road where POFQ is they are building but not show what, heard rumours of a new hotel and there is alot of land boarded off so it may well be.

Just sorry we missed the deal for next year so Hoping that comes back as we want to stay at SSR in a 1 bedroom

We also didnt join the DVC but will be saving hard to buy into it next year for sure so hopfully this time next year we will be DVC owners

Glad to hear you had a great time. We are going to the SSR ourselves so we will let you know what its like ! :cool1:

thanks, we went there for the dvc tour and ate at the turf club and hoping the 42% comes back for next summer!

Glad you had a great time. Did you cope ok? Apparently that piece of land IS going to be another hotel but not a Disney hotel :sad2: Disney sold the land

We came back on the 31st and i want to go back but the money tree is empty :sad1:

i coped well considering we meant to have a lazy one and I didnt stop till wednesday just gone! My feet we so swollen I had to rest. We missed a few things but DH kept telling me we are coming back next year so we need to slow down!

I got very tired quickly but I guess being pregnant with twins didnt help that at all.

We got some great bits for them so I pleased we went and I didnt cancel it

Welcome back Sara:), so glad you had a nice time, we got back yesterday aswell, really depressed now:sad2:, have been looking already to book up again for next year.
Never seen you about, we met up with with Rachel (JJK)l and family.

we saw your pushchair in mgm out side star tours! I saw the green mickey head with the featherstones on it! didnt stop or anything as was not sure if you were there or on the ride

Glad you got to get some nice baby bits cant wait to see every thing and hear every thing sorry it went so quick though

that SSR 40 some thing % off do you know if it has stopped competly because i checked the other week for next year and wasnt there checked exact same dates a week later was there and now its isnt again :S confussed

we saw your pushchair in mgm out side star tours! I saw the green mickey head with the featherstones on it! didnt stop or anything as was not sure if you were there or on the ride

Ahhh if it was the first Sunday we would have been on the ride or at the Indiana Jones show, we left it there whilst we did both:thumbsup2
Would have been nice if we saw you to say hi:goodvibes (maybe next year):banana:

Sounds like a great trip! Hope you take it easy now though! We fly Tuesday with my 4 month baby girl and can't wait! No she won't remember it but we're going to love watching her see it all!

welcome back! glad you had a good trip! shame I didn't see you around anywhere, it would have been nice to come and say hi :goodvibes

Glad you had a good trip and it certainly sounds like you made the most of every second.
Will you be doing a trip report with a few pics thrown in?

Glad you had a great time!! :)

Are you going to do a TR? (Please please please!) Would love to see all the baby stuff!!!

i may well do, got alot of baby appoitments this week with consultants and scans etc so might not be for a week or so.

Forgot to mention a great breakfast we had at the tusker house! a must for our next trip, the food was so good and a great selection

I am glad you had a good trip and everything went well. Will be great to take the twins next year, you must be very excited about that,:goodvibes

cant wait to take the twins next year, just gutted i didnt book the ssr offer for next year and now its gone off the website

Still POFQ will be just as good just would have been nicer to have a bit more room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter