Baby and a cruise

GoofyforDisney3

DIS Veteran
Yes, if they child was a baby (under a year old) I would be ok with going on the cruise without the baby. However, I am the type if person that wouldn't have planned a trip with a "baby" so maybe I'm not the best person to answer. :)

My mom took my sister to California and disneyland when I was 1 and I was left home with dad. Obviously it was not a full family vacation, but it makes sense to me.

Dh and I went to the Bahamas this past fall without our ds, but it was an adults only work trip for him, so also not quite the same. I couldn't do a whole family cruise (must have been a lot of family for five cabins) and leave my ds home. When he was under a year old I was afraid to leave him with anyone for a few hours, much less a week!

When DS was maybe 6 months old DH got a free trip to Tahiti with a Windjammer cruise. DS was just getting over his first ear infection. There was NO way I was traveling half way around the world to French Polynesia and go on a cruise leaving him home (even though he would be with my parents).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter