B2B check in

laevson4712

Mouseketeer
Hello! We are scheduled for a B2B on the Magic in May. I completed online check in for both cause I wanted to book my activities but I’m a little confused. When I checked in for second cruise it didn’t offer an area to say it was B2B and prompted me to select a port arrival time. Is this correct? I thought we just got off for about an hour and boarded first. Thank you.

The PAT you were forced to chose does not matter. You’ll get off the ship, go through CBP, come back to the desk to check in then board when prompted to.

Your reservations are typically flagged as B2B but the online check in system doesn't see that flag. I think in the online check-in for your first leg, it allows you to say that your destination after the cruise is another cruise (took them years to even put that in there!). But even if it requires you to select a PAT for the second leg, it doesn't matter. You will be given a priority boarding card (it's typically a different color than the white cards with boarding group #'s).

Your reservations are typically flagged as B2B but the online check in system doesn't see that flag. I think in the online check-in for your first leg, it allows you to say that your destination after the cruise is another cruise (took them years to even put that in there!). But even if it requires you to select a PAT for the second leg, it doesn't matter. You will be given a priority boarding card (it's typically a different color than the white cards with boarding group #'s).
yes, and you will be the first ones back on board. Take the time to enjoy a nearly empty ship and get photos in your favorite spots without the worry of crowds or photo bombers.

Make sure you stop by Guest Services when you get on for the first cruise. They need to verify that you are on the Clearance Officer's list or you won't get the re-boarding packet, which is delivered to your stateroom before the end of the first cruise.

Note that the packet comes with a full cruise contract and check-in paperwork which you will not need to deal with if you've checked in online. You will need to complete the health form (one per stateroom) and have your passports and the priority boarding card (usually bright orange). Take medications, etc with you just in case.

We did a B2B last month in San Juan and were on and off in less than an hour.

While getting right back on the ship is an option, you can also take the time to explore the port while the ship is being cleaned. You just have to be back by 2pm, I believe.

Hello! We are scheduled for a B2B on the Magic in May. I completed online check in for both cause I wanted to book my activities but I’m a little confused. When I checked in for second cruise it didn’t offer an area to say it was B2B and prompted me to select a port arrival time. Is this correct? I thought we just got off for about an hour and boarded first. Thank you.

The system should have allowed you to select that your destination at the end of the first leg was the Disney Magic. If your BTB is out of Miami, do check in with guest services during the first leg. Having done 2 BTBs out of Miami, I find them a little bit less efficient than PC, probably because the team in the terminal works with different ships throughout the week. You should get the reboarding envelope before the last full day of the cruise.

Take something to read and a jacket/sweater because they blast the air in the Miami terminal. We were off the ship less than an hour on both BTBs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter