Avril Lavigne

damo

Proud Redhead
So disappointed that Avril went home empty handed at the Grammy's last night. I thought she deserved at least one award!

Hi ~ I only watched a few minutes at the end and I was blown away with the Clash tribute. S

You're lucky! I started watching from the beginning and fell asleep it was sooooooo booooooring!

I also was shocked that Avril didn't take anything!

Also, Walter didn't get another Grammy! What's up with this???:confused:

Oh well!

Scratch
:smooth:

LOL! I always look forward to Walter's Um-pa-pa band at Marineland! What's a trip to Niagara Falls without dancing with King Waldolf to Roll Out The Barrel? LOL! S

I was very disappointed also! I thought after being nominated for 5 that she would at least get one.... Oh, well, she's young and has a lot of time ahead of her. Being from Kingston, which is 20 min. from Napanee we were really rooting for her!

Hi ~ I am writing this in my "Mommy Voice". Although I think Avril is a talented singer and we do have her CD (with a 9 year old dd, of course I have the CD), I think she is a rude little girl who needs to grow up and get some manners. WOW! Was that MY voice or my MOTHERS?????!!!! LOL! I have seen many interviews with Avril and she seems to have a giant chip on her shoulder and is always in a bad mood. Perhaps Grammy voters take the whole package into consideration when casting their vote. S

I know this is hearsay but I was told...

That they wanted to turn her into a Brittany type but she refused and wanted to be herself!

Don't forget she is only young and feeling out her ways!LOL

m2cw!

Regarding Walter, my DD refuses to tell anybody that we know him!?!??! Go figure!LOL
I told her that he is a Grammy Winner!:rolleyes: I guess Walter just doesn't do it for the youngins!LOL

Scratch:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter