AVENTURA HOTEL INFO.......

I'm sure I will find it when I get there but where are the washers and dryers? THANKS!

Just booked a standard king for a long Labor Day solo weekend. This hotel looks pretty cool, I’m looking forward to it.

For those that have stayed in a deluxe queen room, can you see the TV from both beds?

Trivial question I know....lol.....but it's hard to tell in pics and seems silly to have a hotel room where the TV is only viewable from one bed.

For those that have stayed in a deluxe queen room, can you see the TV from both beds?

Trivial question I know....lol.....but it's hard to tell in pics and seems silly to have a hotel room where the TV is only viewable from one bed.
Oddly, it looks like the answer is no.

We stayed in a 2 queen standard last week and you can see the TV from both beds. The standard room is pretty small.

From what I recall I think you could turn it so both could see it - I only stayed one night and then switched to a skyline view.
make sure you do not take the one on the second floor - way too much noise from outside to sleep - I got "upgraded" to that and it was too noisy to sleep

Oddly, it looks like the answer is no.

We stayed in a 2 queen standard last week and you can see the TV from both beds. The standard room is pretty small.
Yes they are pretty small - but if you just going to the parks and one or two people it works - especially for the price

From what I recall I think you could turn it so both could see it - I only stayed one night and then switched to a skyline view.
make sure you do not take the one on the second floor - way too much noise from outside to sleep - I got "upgraded" to that and it was too noisy to sleep
The way I took the question was if you could see the TV from both beds simultaneously - looks like you can't. But it looks like you are correct in that the TV can be turned so either bed can see it.

Yes they are pretty small - but if you just going to the parks and one or two people it works - especially for the price
Agreed. We had to use the second bed as out luggage holder, but the room worked fine for the two of us.

The way I took the question was if you could see the TV from both beds simultaneously - looks like you can't. But it looks like you are correct in that the TV can be turned so either bed can see it.

Agreed. We had to use the second bed as out luggage holder, but the room worked fine for the two of us.

Yes, I was wondering if you could see it simultaneously. Not a deal breaker, just curious. Does seem silly that you can't though.

Hi, we have one night scheduled at Adventura in a few weeks, just check in night before we move to RPH. We do plan to get APs activated that night,. Can we do that at the hotel? is there a kiosk, or will we need to go into the parks? and will we need the AP activated before checking in, or can we show them later that night?

Also, what is the best way to get to the park??? We are ok walking, but if I 'm understanding, we can fairly easily walk to SF and catch a boat?? is that easy to figure out where to go at SF? (we are often directionally challenged...) Would like to save some steps if possible, and not really wanting to take the bus, unless that's easy enough. Not worried about the bus itself, more just where it drops you, taking longer for security, etc.

Also, we usually just eat on City walk, but any good QS type places at Adventura or close??

Thanks in advance!

You can walk from Aventura to the lobby of Sapphire and enter. I think the staircase is on the right (can’t miss it because of the beautiful stonework) walk down the stairs and out the door to the boat. You pass Amatista restaurant on your way out. I get turned around too. There’s an elevator too if you need it.

Last edited:
Hi, we have one night scheduled at Adventura in a few weeks, just check in night before we move to RPH. We do plan to get APs activated that night,. Can we do that at the hotel? is there a kiosk, or will we need to go into the parks? and will we need the AP activated before checking in, or can we show them later that night?

Also, what is the best way to get to the park??? We are ok walking, but if I 'm understanding, we can fairly easily walk to SF and catch a boat?? is that easy to figure out where to go at SF? (we are often directionally challenged...) Would like to save some steps if possible, and not really wanting to take the bus, unless that's easy enough. Not worried about the bus itself, more just where it drops you, taking longer for security, etc.

Also, we usually just eat on City walk, but any good QS type places at Adventura or close??

Thanks in advance!

You can get your pass activated at the gates upon entry, then just show it anytime before checkout to make sure you keep your AP rate.

Aventura has plenty on offer in the Urban Pantry area for easy meals or snacks.

I checked the first few posts but couldn’t find the answer unless I just missed it. Are the room coffee makers the typical keurig pods/K-cups or the flat disc type pods?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter