AVENTURA HOTEL INFO.......

Does Aventura get or have Halloween themed refillable drink mugs? I saw that Cabana Bay has some on twitter.

Hi! Can anyone tell me if the Virtual Reality games are still there in the Arcade, and can you use Universal Studios Gift card to buy credits for them/for the arcade in general?
thanks!

Hi! Can anyone tell me if the Virtual Reality games are still there in the Arcade, and can you use Universal Studios Gift card to buy credits for them/for the arcade in general?
thanks!

when we went in June they were not there. We were told to go to Sapphire Falls game room. Fun but no VR

In June there were no regular refillable mugs at all and they did not seem hopeful they would be coming back.
That’s strange because they are listed as part of AP days at 20% off along with Cabana Bay. ( not Halloween, but refillable cup in general)

That’s strange because they are listed as part of AP days at 20% off along with Cabana Bay. ( not Halloween, but refillable cup in general)
I would call Aventura direct, close to your trip time to find out for sure.

They were advertised prior to our trip as well and my daughter was looking forward to getting one. I really hope they are back in. Good luck!

We arrived Sunday and they have the normal refillable mugs. i couldn’t see them at first so was worrying as we are here 14 nights from the UK so a no brainer for us. They are in a basket by the fridges.

Is early admission available every day to Universal resort guests to both IOA and US?
It’s only available to resort guests for whichever park offers early admission that day. Sometimes both parks offer early admission…. Other times it’s one or the other park. The app and/or website shows which park has early admission in the Theme Park Hours section. I would keep a consistent eye on it because it tends to change.

It’s only available to resort guests for whichever park offers early admission that day. Sometimes both parks offer early admission…. Other times it’s one or the other park. The app and/or website shows which park has early admission in the Theme Park Hours section. I would keep a consistent eye on it because it tends to change
I’m embarrassed to say this, but I’m on the official Universal page, and I don’t see the dates on which the early park entry is offered! I just see a calendar of the regular park hours…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!