AVENTURA HOTEL INFO.......

I have stayed at Aventura pre C19 and found it nice enough (rooms are slightly small but for sleep/shower and price fine) but I had heard issues post reopening C19 that the resort was extremely understaffed (more so than others and noticeably) has it improved? I am booking a trip for May - my original dates have airfare over $500 each (insane) so I am rethinking shifting my dates but that also means shifting resorts. I am currently in SF (which I loved although we got upgraded to a hosp. suite so major bias) but the new dates would likely put us in Aventura. I do love having SB in the lobby and the ease of walking to SF for the boat/food but hoping since time has past things have improved. TIA

Just back from a couple of nights at Aventura. We enjoyed it as a great option for a moderate level resort. We didn't find service lacking, although also didn't use housekeeping.
Had the worst view ever I think, 3rd floor, of a roof and parking, but we didn't care about the view. We'd rope dropped that morning, and were happy with the first available room. DH checked in early, like 1, and they offered this room at 2, so happy to take it. It was close and convenient to the elevators, and no extra noise.
Rooms are small/tight, but actually had a lot of storage spaces. Several drawers, under the tv, cabinet areas above the fridge, and quite a large closet. Did not have a space to really open our large suitcase, had to use the area by the door, but made it work. Love that bathroom has separate area for sink, with bath/toilet together in area separated by door.
Nice, small seating area with long desk, so someone could sit and enjoy a snack, bowl of cereal or whatever. Lots of counter space for stuff. Beds were comfy. Only 2 pillows each, plus 1 pillow/extra blanket in the closet. we'd brought 1 extra.
At some point used ALL the transportation options, except bus TO the parks. Did use bus back one night, and FYI, it was shared with Cabana Bay....so don't get off at the first stop like some people did....(that was such a long, crazy day, we were so fatigued, we didn't even notice until the bus pulled away, and realized 'this doesn't look like our hotel....)
Walked to CW 1 morning, but several times, when passing Royal Pacific, saw boat pulling up, available seats, so just caught the boat there. (this was after passing boat launch at SF, and seeing longer lines,) Catching at SF falls is so easy too though, so that was always an option.
The walking path back...goodness gracious. At least we didn't get lost like last time, and walk all the way to CB, BUT it takes you on a different path than walking TO the parks. If you follow the signs for Aventura, you'll be on the opposite side of the water/canal, and end up on a path by the roads.I'd say it was at least 5-10 mins longer. I'm pretty sure if we'd followed signs to Royal pacific, we'd have been on the other path. Anyway, walking is an option we utilize a lot at DVC resorts, so glad it could be used here too. But if not in a time crunch, I"d either wait for bus or boat.
DD enjoyed the pool, just laying out. It's not really geared towards kids, as in no slide, etc. but nice.
DH ordered food from the wok place, it was good enough, and DS got a pizza, also good enough, nothing great. Starbucks is down there too, DD enjoyed that.
ANd BIG mea culpa was I totally forgot that Aventura does not have Keurigs. I kept meaning to look that up before we left. I bring my travel Keurig when I know there's not one, and/or I bring travel coffee packs......this time, neither. I thought I'd packed 2 single serve packets, for on the road if we stopped, but couldn't find them in the van (they were under the seat.) Hotel swill is the worst. the 2 rope drop mornings weren't dreadful, since no time to have more than a few sips, but I still missed my Keurig. My fault all the way. and I know Starbucks was there, but no time on the rope drop morning, and I don't like Starbucks much.
Enjoyed our stay at Aventura, and would go back. I do want to try Sapphire Falls next. Lobby was so nice, and every time I passed Amatista, wanted to stop in.

Last edited:
Just back from a couple of nights at Aventura. We enjoyed it as a great option for a moderate level resort. We didn't find service lacking, although also didn't use housekeeping.
Had the worst view ever I think, 3rd floor, of a roof and parking, but we didn't care about the view. We'd rope dropped that morning, and were happy with the first available room. DH checked in early, like 1, and they offered this room at 2, so happy to take it. It was close and convenient to the elevators, and no extra noise.
Rooms are small/tight, but actually had a lot of storage spaces. Several drawers, cabinet areas above the fridge, and quite a large closet. Did not have a space to really open our large suitcase, had to use the area by the door, but made it work. Love that bathroom has separate area for bath/toilet.
Nice, small seating area with long desk, so someone could sit and enjoy a snack, bowl of cereal or whatever. Lots of counter space for stuff. Beds were comfy. Only 2 pillows each, plus 1 pillow/extra blanket in the closet. we'd brought 1 extra.
At some point used ALL the transportation options, except bus TO the parks. Did use bus back one night, and FYI, it was shared with Cabana Bay....so don't get off at the first stop like some people did....(that was such a long, crazy day, we were so fatigued, we didn't even notice until the bus pulled away, and realized 'this doesn't look like our hotel....)
Walked to CW 1 morning, but several times, when passing Royal Pacific, saw boat pulling up, available seats, so just caught the boat there. (this was after passing boat launch at SF, and seeing longer lines,) Catching at SF falls is so easy too though, so that was always an option.
The walking path back...goodness gracious. At least we didn't get lost like last time, and walk all the way to CB, BUT it takes you on a different path than walking TO the parks. If you follow the signs for Aventura, you'll be on the opposite side of the water/canal, and end up on a path by the roads.I'd say it was at least 5 mins longer. I'm pretty sure if we'd followed signs to Royal pacific, we'd have been on the other path. Anyway, walking is an option we utilize a lot at DVC resorts, so glad it could be used here too. But if not in a time crunch, I"d either wait for bus or boat.
DD enjoyed the pool, just laying out. It's not really geared towards kids, as in no slide, etc. but nice.
DH ordered food from the wok place, it was good enough, and DS got a pizza, also good enough, nothing great. Starbucks is down there too, DD enjoyed that.
ANd BIG mea culpa was I totally forgot that Aventura does not have Keurigs. I kept meaning to look that up before we left. I bring my travel Keurig when I know there's not one, and/or I bring travel coffee packs......this time, neither. I thought I'd packed 2 single serve packets, for on the road if we stopped, but couldn't find them in the van (they were under the seat.) Hotel swill is the worst. the 2 rope drop mornings weren't dreadful, since no time to have more than a few sips, but I still missed my Keurig. My fault all the way. and I know Starbucks was there, but no time on the rope drop morning, and I don't like Starbucks much.
Enjoyed our stay at Aventura, and would go back. I do want to try Sapphire Falls next. Lobby was so nice, and every time I passed Amatista, wanted to stop in.

Thank you for reporting back on your stay at Aventura.......and glad to hear you enjoyed it. :thumbsup2

Rooms are small/tight, but actually had a lot of storage spaces. Several drawers, under the tv, cabinet areas above the fridge, and quite a large closet. Did not have a space to really open our large suitcase, had to use the area by the door, but made it work. Love that bathroom has separate area for sink, with bath/toilet together in area separated by door.
The walking path back...goodness gracious. At least we didn't get lost like last time, and walk all the way to CB, BUT it takes you on a different path than walking TO the parks. If you follow the signs for Aventura, you'll be on the opposite side of the water/canal, and end up on a path by the roads.I'd say it was at least 5-10 mins longer. I'm pretty sure if we'd followed signs to Royal pacific, we'd have been on the other path. Anyway, walking is an option we utilize a lot at DVC resorts, so glad it could be used here too. But if not in a time crunch, I"d either wait for bus or boat.
Since there is no keurig is there no means at all to make coffee or tea in the room ?

Since there is no keurig is there no means at all to make coffee or tea in the room ?
There's a single serve coffee maker in the room. I'll try and find/attach a picture later. It uses single serve packets. There were 2 packets each of regular/decaf coffee. I just usually bring my own packets on a trip. But yes, there is still a coffee maker, just not Keurig/one that uses k-cups. I did use it several times to make tea also.

There's a single serve coffee maker in the room. I'll try and find/attach a picture later. It uses single serve packets. There were 2 packets each of regular/decaf coffee. I just usually bring my own packets on a trip. But yes, there is still a coffee maker, just not Keurig/one that uses k-cups. I did use it several times to make tea also.
Ok thank you, that should work. We drink mostly hot tea and bring our own just need a way to heat the water.

Has anyone used the robot lately? I know very little about it but I saw a video from pre covid and I was wondering if that is still an option.

Has anyone used the robot lately? I know very little about it but I saw a video from pre covid and I was wondering if that is still an option.
Yes. But we only asked it for jokes. The coffee is way better at the SB than at Sapphire so we were there for breakfast. My daughter kept wondering where it was when it left ( she’s 18)….we may stay there next time just because of the food choices. This was on 3/29/22.

Yes. But we only asked it for jokes. The coffee is way better at the SB than at Sapphire so we were there for breakfast. My daughter kept wondering where it was when it left ( she’s 18)….we may stay there next time just because of the food choices. This was on 3/29/22.
That is awesome. I thought the robot was a room service only thing. I’m planning on doing a mother/daughter trip with my 13 yr old and this looks like a good hotel for us. The food court looked good and i thought she would get a kick out of the robot.

Heads up, anyone looking and July may want to check Priceline. I was able to book our July 17-27 trip for $158 a night.

Just got back from a stay in a deluxe 2 queen room and wow just WOW! The room was so wonderful. It’s not your typical layout and kind of odd but so much space and the best part was the huge wall of windows. I felt like this wall of windows never ended. Beautiful day and night views and not even park view! We were on floor 15 and could actually see Epcot fireworks and spaceship earth lit up. With AP rate it was $167 per night Monday through Friday.

06110CBD-62BA-42B8-82D7-C10F1B0AC090.jpeg

6B33EDA5-6ACB-4B60-89CE-1E60996549FF.jpeg

1C81EDB2-2B73-4B03-B58C-CC55F8E9EC90.jpeg

105D85BB-D59F-4033-92D6-E13D679551E4.jpeg

I did miss the keurig green tea from many other hotels… but brewed chai tea did the trick from Starbucks in the lobby.
828992FF-56FA-424D-8EA6-613B19C95D55.jpeg

Looking at the fire escape map from our door, you can see where these deluxe rooms are located. Ours is where the red dot is at the end of the blue hallway (bottom-right).
DD70AC8E-15C8-4811-B0AA-48EA83C1FBB2.jpeg

On a side note with a tip, when heading to your room from exiting the elevator, look at the floor and remember your hallway color. This makes it easy throughout your trip to remember which hallway you’re in. Otherwise it can be confusing as there’s 6 elevators in the center circular part of the building and all the hallways look the same.

Housekeeping came each day and all staff were very friendly and helpful. Shortly after entering our room for the first time, I received a text asking if everything in the room was OK. We enjoyed Starbucks in the lobby and the counter service offerings. We always love their huge bowls of oatmeal with choice toppings. Haha, so big DD and I split…
2D56CE8F-5010-4669-AC5C-5BB78945ADDA.jpeg

I’ve seen people order the oatmeal to go and for the same price they put the oatmeal in a very small cup. 🤷‍♀️

At any rate this is a very affordable hotel with many awesome features. It is not my style of decor at all as it is a bit sterile but it definitely serves the purpose in a nice clean environment.

ETA: We pool hopped to Sapphire Falls and it was very easy and convenient. Just a short walk across the parking lot then you show your room key to the concierge desk at SF. They then happily give you a pool access card (basically a special room key card). We loved their pool slide!

Last edited:
Just got back from a stay in a deluxe 2 queen room and wow just WOW! The room was so wonderful. It’s not your typical layout and kind of odd but so much space and the best part was the huge wall of windows. I felt like this wall of windows never ended. Beautiful day and night views and not even park view! We were on floor 15 and could actually see Epcot fireworks and spaceship earth lit up. With AP rate it was $167 per night Monday through Friday.

View attachment 675506

View attachment 675507

View attachment 675508

View attachment 675509

I did miss the keurig green tea from many other hotels… but brewed chai tea did the trick from Starbucks in the lobby.
View attachment 675510

Looking at the fire escape map from our door, you can see where these deluxe rooms are located. Ours is where the red dot is at the end of the blue hallway (bottom-right).
View attachment 675511

On a side note with a tip, when heading to your room from exiting the elevator, look at the floor and remember your hallway color. This makes it easy throughout your trip to remember which hallway you’re in. Otherwise it can be confusing as there’s 6 elevators in the center circular part of the building and all the hallways look the same.

Housekeeping came each day and all staff were very friendly and helpful. Shortly after entering our room for the first time, I received a text asking if everything in the room was OK. We enjoyed Starbucks in the lobby and the counter service offerings. We always love their huge bowls of oatmeal with choice toppings. Haha, so big DD and I split…
View attachment 675513

I’ve seen people order the oatmeal to go and for the same price they put the oatmeal in a very small cup. 🤷‍♀️

At any rate this is a very affordable hotel with many awesome features. It is not my style of decor at all as it is a bit sterile but it definitely serves the purpose in a nice clean environment.

ETA: We pool hopped to Sapphire Falls and it was very easy and convenient. Just a short walk across the parking lot then you show your room key to the concierge desk at SF. They then happily give you a pool access card (basically a special room key card). We loved their pool slide!
Are these deluxe queen rooms on all floors, or just certain ones?

When does the Starbucks open? In September during HHN Universal opens at 7:00, I’m wondering if we can get coffee before we head to the park. Hoping for 6:00am.

I don't care for Oatmeal but the fruit looks fresh. I love fruit. Was the service better? I went pre-pandemic and it was okay

I don't care for Oatmeal but the fruit looks fresh. I love fruit. Was the service better? I went pre-pandemic and it was okay
We do get our oatmeal bowls topped with the fruit there and everytime it has been fresh and at its peak. Service-wise we’ve had no complaints. We stayed there a couple times during this past year and are staying there again very soon.

My travel dates for late Feb/early March keep shifting, but decided to break out of my CBBR rut and try Aventura for the first time, got savvy traveler rate of $145.50/nt.

Is this doable?

We will be guests late Nov. Last time we stayed I asked what the buses were doing at the back of the Aventura pool and down the stirs and was told they are the buses for Volcano Bay. Do these buses go directly back to the hotel listed on the bus? I would like to go to Walgreens by Endless Summer and would like to avoid an Uber cost one. Thought I could grab a bus to Endless Surf and walk over.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter