Avengers Campus Superthread – Opening June 4, 2021!

For anyone going to DCA tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday, I'd love to hear the details of your experience with AC, in terms of lines, waiting, food ordering, etc.

I'm going Wednesday and I have no idea what to expect. I imagine things will be (hopefully?) at least a little different than they were the first few days.

Thanks!

Does anyone know how WS would work with 2 adults and 3 kids where 1 is an infant? Could we all go together on one side, or would we have to split up into 2 groups? Since the baby would just be held and not participating I’m not sure if he would count towards the 4 person limit.

Does anyone know how WS would work with 2 adults and 3 kids where 1 is an infant? Could we all go together on one side, or would we have to split up into 2 groups? Since the baby would just be held and not participating I’m not sure if he would count towards the 4 person limit.
They should be able to seat you all together. It like riding TSM but you are one bench with a lap bar that covers the whole row.

For anybody curious, tried again at noon on data. It still spun, but not as long. I hesitated on selecting our party (which I know I won't have to do in person), so I missed out, but I got further than I did before, so have a little more hope on maybe securing an afternoon one.

Regardless of how it ends up going for me, THANK YOU to everybody on this thread who has offered their advice and experiences. It really is invaluable information.
Why do you say you don’t have select your party in person? Does it have your party pre-checked if you’re in the parks? Thanks in advance - I’m headed there next week in a party of four and soaking up all the info I can.

Why do you say you don’t have select your party in person? Does it have your party pre-checked if you’re in the parks? Thanks in advance - I’m headed there next week in a party of four and soaking up all the info I can.
Yes, it pre selects all valid tickets if you have valid park admission/park reservation.

Edit: It also does this at 7am and at 12pm. So yesterday I had a PH and the rest of my group did not. We got a 7am for Web Slingers and when I went for ROTR at 12pm only my ticket was preselected since it was the only one valid to get that type of boarding group. At 7am all of our tickets were selected for web slingers when I go to that page.

That's what's been reported. That it will auto select the tickets when you have reservations.

Checking mobile order availability from home, I saw the shawarma carts as mobile order on Friday but don’t see them as mobile order today. Have they been removed from mobile order, or is it just some app quirk happening today? Thx.

Checking mobile order availability from home, I saw the shawarma carts as mobile order on Friday but don’t see them as mobile order today. Have they been removed from mobile order, or is it just some app quirk happening today? Thx.

They were removed from mobile order today. Walk up only.

They were not available for mobile order yesterday either. There are two carts that you can walk up to. A CM told me yesterday that the cart near hyperion theater usually has a shorter line and that was true for us yesterday.

Wow! Sounds like you lived it up! Lol. Is there a specific place where the stunt shows take place or are those kind of all over as well?
You just need to look around and listen. We heard “I got this, Mr. Stark” (or something like that) announced loudly right before Spidey appeared on the roof, and everyone followed him around the building to the stunt area. There is also a stage on the ground near the HQ. We saw the Dora Milaje twice, and they marched through the land and onto the stage. We also saw Thor and Ant-man doing something up there. An Avenger was appearing on HQ’s balcony probably every 15-20 min, and they’re also just walking around. Also, watch for CM’s clearing a path on the ground - that’s a good sign that something is about to happen.

Definitely go to the Hyperion Theatre shawarma cart. The line at the other cart was absolutely absurd, but there was no line at all at the theatre cart (plus, the waiting area for the theatre was transformed into a giant dining area).

Question for those of you who have gotten boarding groups for WS. How long do you have to get in line after your boarding group is called? My DH is NOT an early riser so trying to figure out how much time we will have once our group is called.

Question for those of you who have gotten boarding groups for WS. How long do you have to get in line after your boarding group is called? My DH is NOT an early riser so trying to figure out how much time we will have once our group is called.
~1 hour. It's less if you get called back during the last hour of the day. Be mindful that if you have a low number boarding group (ie. 1-20) there's a chance you can be called before official park opening. We have group 14 on Saturday and our group was called to ride at 8:19am and we had until 9:19am to return. We were a couple of minutes after that, but you would pushing it if let's say you are a 30-60+ minutes late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter