• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Autograph book

I would love a picture of the book and the .pdf file if possible. :) jennasmomma95@gmail.com

also, someone posted a huge list of disney characters...are those all the different characters you can meet and greet at the parks? I've never been there. Thanks

Thanks so much for the file. The pictures are so cute. This will make it easier for me to make. My kids are going to love them. :cheer2:

Hi! I am new to this board and would love to make my son an autograph book. I am looking for ideas, so I would greatly appreciate it if you could send it to me too!!! Thanks very much!!

Don't have much time. HA HA, we leave on Friday!!! (I think I am crazy for trying to do this!!!) :cool2:

Hello fellow Canadian, send me your email address and I will send you the picture and pdf right away! We leave three days after you - where are you staying? Can't wait!

looks great!! would love to make on for my dd for our may trip can I have the pdf file
thanks so much

MEEEEE TOOOOO!!! Will take both.
jwebfam414@aol.com

Someone gave me a recently purchased gold autograph book from Disney, but the sleeves are for 3X5 pictures instead of 4X6, plus being the scrapper I am, I want to be able to crop the pictures if need be.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

If you aren't tired of "clicking send" I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see the photos and receive a copy of the PDF. I am most curious where you got the pictures of the characters from. I have so many students that go to Disney each year and I would love to make this a project for them. Thanks in advance. You are VERY kind to take the time to share with everyone.

I am in the process of doing my kids autographs books...COuld you send it to me to please
Thanks

I would really, really appreciate it if you could e-mail me both the pics and the pdf. This is such a great idea and you are so kind in helping out so many of us not so crafty types :) I'm suprising my daughter with her second WDW trip this May.
mullenemc@aol.com
Thanks a million!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter