• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Autograph book

I really like this idea. I have made them the last two years, but yours is more elaborate and sounds more refined, I think I'll have to give it a try. I too would love to see pictures of what you are talking about to use as a guide. Thanks for a wonderful idea and great description.

I really like this idea and considered doing something similar...however I decided it would be something I might try to add to the pages afterwards. I never even considered this last year. We did the majority of our character meeting at meals or times when we happened upon a character with little or no line. At the meals there were usually several characters. When planning this time I thought back to last year and decided I (my dd and ds) might have some difficulty finding the right page at the right time. we had kind of a spiral bound scrapbook and kept it marked at the next empty page. Could be flipped open at anytime. The only bad thing about spiral bound...no matter how hard we tried to hand it too them the right way and even dated it just so if they could see, they could see which side was up some of them signed it upside down and I cant change it. This year I bought my dd a 3 ring binder that is half page size. I printed (on pretty cardstock)many of the journal pages from mouse for less intermingling them with the pages from the traveling activity book at the same site. I put tabs on pages so she can easily flip to the right date or park (i put the parks separate since we will visit some of them several times) I even took my maps out of my Pasporter and put them in there. I then added several pages to the back for the autographs. The binder I bought has a plastic cover that I can insert a disney cover into. The reason I bought a scrapbook (8inX8in)last year is that I had the idea I would have one autograph per page and then print the pictures add them and do stickers etc and turn it into a real scrapbook. My reasoning behind that is I had a friend who got a smaller regular autograph book for her daughter so it was easy to cary about but intended to cut out the autographs to put in the scrapbook well no way was dd going to let her cut up the book lol. My dd's scrapbook turned out great but I wanted to do something different that could be a bit more interactive for her this year. and being bound the way it is she can move the autograph pages whereever she wants. I may even put them in at each day before we go. I put it all in the binder today and just got so excited looking at it.

Can I see a picture of this. I would like to make some for our trip but I am not a crafty person.

Thanks for sending the pics. It is so cute. I am going to try to make it. Do you have a site where you printed the pictures to color from?

Ryka,
I have a pdf I made up for another Dis member of the pages which you can just print - it is pretty large (4+MB) but if your server can take it, let me know and I can send it to you. Easy as a wink.

Thanks for the photos. Showed my DD she wants to know if she can have the stuffed animal too :rotfl2:

Alysa said:
Ryka,
I have a pdf I made up for another Dis member of the pages which you can just print - it is pretty large (4+MB) but if your server can take it, let me know and I can send it to you. Easy as a wink.

Hate to intrude Alysa, any chance you can send this to me too?

She would have to wrestle my DD for it and I have to tell you I don't think her chances are good ;)

:tigger:

Alysa said:
Ryka,
Can you send it. Thanks.

Alysa said:
She would have to wrestle my DD for it and I have to tell you I don't think her chances are good ;)

:tigger:
:rotfl2: I meant the .pdf so that I could create a book for her :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter