• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 16th Western

Marcotta: best wishes for a safe journey and a fabulous time at WDW. My DD and MIL will be right behind you if not on the same plane (they leave tomorrow morning from SFO)!

10yrann: have a laughter-filled and relaxing time in Florida. Packing?! Oh - I can't think about it or I will start panicking. We will be sitting in Los Angeles traffic after work Thursday night trying to get to the airport.

Note to all: had a great time making the nametags. I'm looking forward to matching the names to the faces. If you see someone wearing lime green working with <font color=green>green</font> nametags at the terminal - come up, say hello and get your nametags (less for me to carry around)! :p I told Andy that I would call him (especially if any DISer wanted to say hello). I'll also be the petite person saddled with BAGS at the life boat drill :rolleyes: (so I can head directly to the Promenade Lounge afterwards).

See you soon! -Sarah

Originally posted by Maleficent59
Marcotta: best wishes for a safe journey and a fabulous time at WDW. My DD and MIL will be right behind you if not on the same plane (they leave tomorrow morning from SFO)!

10yrann: have a laughter-filled and relaxing time in Florida. Packing?! Oh - I can't think about it or I will start panicking. We will be sitting in Los Angeles traffic after work Thursday night trying to get to the airport.

Note to all: had a great time making the nametags. I'm looking forward to matching the names to the faces. If you see someone wearing lime green working with <font color=green>green</font> nametags at the terminal - come up, say hello and get your nametags (less for me to carry around)! :p I told Andy that I would call him (especially if any DISer wanted to say hello). I'll also be the petite person saddled with BAGS at the life boat drill :rolleyes: (so I can head directly to the Promenade Lounge afterwards).

See you soon! -Sarah

I will have my cell phone on!!! We have our family reunion this Saturday from 10am - 8pm, sorry I won't be around to capture the Magic going past two palms this week. I will try and capture a photo of it in port before I leave for the reunion.

Wishing you all the most MAGICal time, just remember, when you get off the ship, I get on!!!!!

Whew, Sarah, that was a good one. I think I have a few new grooves in my brain from all my new knowledge of Istanbul. Lol!

I guess you all figured mine out..."3"rd rock from the sun...

Really looking forward to meeting everyone, and saying "HI!" to Andy!

Thanks Sarah! We are leaving from Oakland tomorrow not too far from your DD and MIL!!!

This is most likely my last post before leaving tomorrow morning, so we hope you all have a safe journey from whereever you are travelling from.

We are greatly looking forward to this trip and CAN'T WAIT to meet all of you....

See you real soon!!!!

Scott

img1.gif

Don't ask, I have no idea..... I just found it out on the web somewhere.... :jester:

we're leaving in 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Bon Voyage everybody!

and good weather! See you onboard Saturday afternoon! I'm still packing and wondering if I'll need another suitcase!

Originally posted by NYGiantsRule!
August 16, 2003 Western

DW & DH (late forty's), DS (2 weeks shy of 14) and DS10. This will be our 2nd DC.

That's my brithday, be sure to bring me a gift! Or atleast do a little toast to the stranger on the boards =)

Okay Jason - you have to figure this out (check the properties of this picture)!

A TWO-dimensional image from an MRI or CT scan?!

Here's mine:

tou12.jpg

TWO Days!

Jason: um, no. Sorry, I know it's a hard scan to read. If I could figure out how to have arrows point to a specific location, it would help. Hint: what do you treat at your place of work? (In fact, the scan is from Moffitt). ;) How about it could be benign or malignant?

Beautiful pic of a toucan, BTW! Travis: your 2 cents is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter