Aug 14 Magic - Charley and All

I was also on the cruise and I felt very fortunate that we made it.

We were in WDW at the Boardwalk on Friday for the hurricane and I think Disney did a great job in handling all the guest's concerns.

We were also pleasantly surprised that our limo drivers from Happy Limo showed up on Saturday morning to take us to the port, even though there was no phone service to confirm with them. And the fact that they lived in the area and had their own personal issues to deal with (no electricity, etc), I was very pleased and thankful that they got us to the port for our cruise, knowing that many others would not make it there.

I also have to give high compliments to discoverydolphins.com regarding our Royal Swim. Even though we were in Cozumel a day early, they were able to reschedule us for the new day. Since it is a non-Disney excursion, it was an expensive ship to shore call, but it was worth it to see if they could change our date and they did. I would use them again.

Because we had previously been to Nassau and just shopped on our prior trip, we decided to try an excursion this time (we were going to do the stingrays in GC, so we just decided to try something in Nassau). We took the catamaran excursion for snorkeling and we had a great time! I loved the parrot fish!

All in all, while it was more stressful than your average cruise with all the changes, we made the best of it and enjoyed what there was to do. And we re-booked while on board to try again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!