Attention all 10/12/03 4night Wonder Cruisers! Sign in here!

The 800th post on this thread belongs to me!!!!! :wave2:

We are going to look so cute in our shirts!!!!!:crazy:

Actually, they are so cool and I cannot wait!

Is it time to cruise yet??? :boat:

I am not really sure that all of our shirts are "lime" green. But they are green and the four of us will have them on so we won't be hard to miss.::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Maybe I'll go to Michael's or AC Moore tomorrow and see what they've got. They usually carry blank t-shirts for crafts. If not, I'll get white shirts and lime green Sharpies.

Maureen -

'I am not really sure that all of our shirts are "lime" green. But they are green and the four of us will have them on so we won't be hard to miss'
Mo - You won't be hard to miss?? But I want to see you guys!! :p (Sorry, just bustin' your horns!!)

Ok, this vacation is actually starting to feel real!!
We leave in 3 days, 12 hours. I guess I should pack, huh??

'Beano':cool:

Mo - You won't be hard to miss?? But I want to see you guys!!

Well Beano, What the heck is that suppossed to mean? Just cause ya know what we look like? Or that I am fat? or that I am obnoxious?

Ya know, I may have dyed my hair blonde or gained or lost weight. Ya know it has been a year. J/k

Seriously, I am sure the kids will latch on as soon as they see each other. We can't wait to see all you guys from last year as well as all the newbies.

Ya know last year in port I thought I saw you but didn't say anything out of fear it wasn't you. I am really quite shy ya know?

More packing today and a trip to super walmart for some last minute items. Yikes!!!!!! was I in for a shocker getting into my sons room to pack. See he is now responsible for his own laundry but I would give him a hand since I want him to look presentable and all. I also figured that since all of the clothes he wears were dirty I would just go through his drawers and get rid of all the things he has outgrown. Boy was I :scared: Wed is my daughters room. That should be even more fun.

Got to work tomorrow but I am ready to cruise. Bring it on.

Beano, don't forget to vote tomorrow. Did Arnold ever grope you?

I was only teasing Maureen, from a grammatical standpoint: You said you "won't be hard to miss"
when I think you meant "won't be hard to see".

I am just being the same old obnoxious Beano that you and know and...um, know. ;)

We are going on vacation!

Don't forget your Lion King DVD tommorow.

So now you sound like DH correcting my grammar. Hey, I did graduate from elementary school you know.

I guess I just misunderstood what you said in the last post.

Only 5 more days and I am so ready!!!!!!!:yo-yo: :yo-yo: :yo-yo:

Tim, you must have read my mind!!

I have "buy Lion King on DVD" on my list of 'to-do's' this week.

I am thinking we will watch it on the plane ride from Dallas to Orlando.

Hakuna Matata!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I love the Lion King. It is up there with Beauty and the Beast. Next time we go to NY I am going to see if I can get tix to see it on Broadway.

I have seen the stage shows for both and they are awesome...I really like B&B stage show better....JMHO. But LK is wonderful and I would not hesitate to recommend it and see it again! ::yes::

Okay, we still got lots to do...but things are coming together....I am so ready!!!

MO- can't wait to see you guys again!:wave:

Yeah, Beano, you'd better be careful around Ah-nold, especially when you've got on your lime green speedo or Mango/Beano miniskirt!

It's warm here today, and it'll be really nice tomorrow. Thursday and Friday will be cool and rainy. Then I predict sunny skies and highs in the 80s for the next week!!!!!!!! T.S. Mary is north of the Canadian Maritime now, and there's no Atlantic activity right now! Yee-ha!:tongue: :hyper: :tilt:

Ok!! I musta missed something....what's with the green shirts and string??:confused:

One nite left of work for me and pack, pack and more pack!!

We're goin on vacation!!

We're goin on vacation!!

We're goin on vacation!!

We leave at 4:30AM thurday!! (6AM flight!!)

:hyper: :teeth: ::yes:: :hyper:

Connie, lime green is the identification color of the DIS boards. Loads of people wear lime green ribbons when they go to WDW and all places Disney. But I read more often than not that, "I wore my lime green, but I didn't see a single other ribbon the whole vacation"......

If someone on the cruise is a DISer and doesn't see the crowd in the lime green shirts, I'd say either they're not too observant, or the lime green blinded them!

You shouldn't have any trouble finding our group, we will be the people that are being all too obnoxious at the front of the line.

My daughter is working at DCL with children age 3-5 . Please, could you send her a lot of kisses? Tell her that I´m missing her. Her name is Angela. We are Brazilians. Please, take a photo her and send me. Thank you. Ana Lúcia

Ana Lucia - I will be glad to take your daughter's photo for you. I assume she works in the kid's club on board?? I will look for her and tell her you posted here!!

Tim, we are never TOO obnoxious just... well...

Ok, yes we are. :crazy:

But you gotta love us anyway!!!:jester: :jester:

Ah Beano, you are so sweet! ::yes::

I am just so ready....wish we could leave NOW!!! LOL!!

Can't wait to :boat: with ::MickeyMo and ::MinnieMo and have some fun in the :sunny: with my :crazy: friends!!!

I'm having a really good day. First, I went to Costco (aka "The Hundred Dollar Club) and spent over $200. And there were no crowds!!!

Then I came home and read and email from Ed's coworker. I forwarded the message to two friends from my old job. The reason I was laid off was that my company sold my division to a competitor. Now, all the people that were offered jobs at the competitor are hating life. Not a good transition, and the new company is so f-ing cheap!!! Which is a 180-degree change from our Fortune-50 former employer. So, with that in mind, read this note:

Wasn't sure if you know anyone interested!
Hey everyone --- I'm selling my friend's digital camera. He is in the hospital now and will probably be there for awhile. He needs the money to pay for medical bills. This is a great camera. Attached is the last picture he took with it to show you the quality. Let me know if you are interested in it.

And here is the photo:

bull1.jpg

Now everyone has forwarded this message around the new Cheapo Inc. company, and I'm getting serious inquiries about this camera! (They use digital cameras in their jobs.) Duh! Life must really stink there, if they're so unhappy that they can't tell a joke when it hits them in the face! But I'm having a good chuckle here!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter