Attention all 10/12/03 4night Wonder Cruisers! Sign in here!

OMG that is so funny!! I think it's even funnier that some people took it seriously. LOL

Ok, lemme outta here. I can't be wasting time working, I have cruising to do!!!

'Beano':cool:

Gotta work Beano....that is how we get to take these cruises in the first place! :tongue:

Personally, I think we should get paid to cruise ::yes:: Become "professional" cruisers! :scratchin
What you think? LOL!

Only a few more days and we are outta here! :moped:

Let's :boat:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Thanx for the info on the lime green!! I missed reading that.

Us "virgins" :bride: we can be so naive sometimes!!:D

Guess I need to look for some lime green ribbon::yes::

Connie,

Don't even worry about the ribbon. You will find us just fine. When you do, tell us who you are and whala. Identified you will be. We only find lime green stuff when aren't looking for it at all.

I'll just add the lime green ribbon to the "last minute WalMart" list!!..if I find it great..it not...

Another question for you veterns...

Will it be appropriate if our sons wear dress shorts to dinner or should I bring slacks/pants for all 3 nights or is it 4..I'm soo confused on this!! Please help. (You go to 3 restaurants but we are on a 4 night cruise....ummmm???):confused: :confused:

Wiggle, Thanks for the great laugh!! Loved the picture it really was a nice break in my scramble to pack for this cruise since we leave Thursday morning!

Yeah - your dining rotation has you repeat the first restaurant on the last night. For our last cruise it was Parrot Cay. I suspect it'll be the same for us this time, too, because I read on the boards that Disney likes to start off families with young children in Parrot Key; couples w/o kids usually begin in Triton's. So, who is targeted to start in Animator's Palate? Teen-laden families? Just a guess.

Last cruise we went with four boys (two families) all aged 6-9, and they all wore Hawaiian shirts and khaki shorts to dinner. They looked great and fit in nicely with the dress of the other boys. That's what I'm packing for this cruise.

Just got back from Kohl's where I went to get a new pair of sneaks for DS1. I ended up spending more than anticipated, but I couldn't pass up the $4.33 shorts, $3 Hawaiian shirt for DS2, and a neon lime green tshirt for DS2! You're right, Tim, you find 'em when you're not looking!::yes::

Lynne

Hi
Can't keep up with all the posts, trying to pack, fill in travel doc's, immigration doc's, customs doc's. I'll need a holiday after all this.
back to the posts on stage shows, we have seen Lion King (Westend London) and B & The B (Broadway NY) If you are Disney fans you have to see them.
Are top Theatre productions throughout The States as expensive as broadway? We find London about half the price of NY with local theatres about 25% cheaper than London.
Back to packing.
Wayne

Wow,
What a busy thread today.

I am po'd. I got suckered into working tomorrow. Not in the plan. Luckily I am up to date on the laundry and packing.

Shorts at dinner for the kids I think is fine. My kids are a little older(10 and 13) and unless it changes this time I am expecting PTAP. So we will see.

Wayne,
I do believe Broadway in NYC is one of the most expensive as far as theater. There is a place though to buy same day tickets for 1/2 price for what is available that night. Most of tlhe time it is very long. I have seen a number of plays on Broadway but my favorite was Grease. I saw that when I was in my teens.

Are any of you guys(men) wearing shorts to dinner? Or are you following the passport dress code? With a nice shirt, I don't see the harm.

Kamy,
I actually had a patient once who became somewhat of a professional cruiser. I don't remember all the details but I think she was a nurse and it had something to do with educating other health care providers on the cruise. It sounded interesting enough but not anything I could do at this stage of my life. Can't wait to see you guys too!:wave2: :wave: Kamy and Tim. Maybe you can help keep tabs on our kids again. J/k

can't wait to :boat:

Hi Maureen
We stayed in the crowne plaza times sq with a room overlooking the ticket booth, couldn't believe the queues. Problem with leaving til last minute is you are very limited what to see with a child. I could easily become addicted to theatre the more shows I see the more I want to go to. Been about 6 times this year then week after we return home going again to see Blood brothers by Willie Russell(don't know if just UK show) Then seeing Meatloaf twice before Xmas. It's all go.
Just filled in forms for Bahamas.
I would love to wear shorts but I have been told longs(anything for an easy life)
Wayne

When I lived in NJ, I used to go to shows often. That 1/2 line is still there. I never thought that it was worth the hassle after I tried to use it a couple times. I could never really get tickets to the shows I wanted to see. I ended buying regular priced tickets to not go through the hassle.

I like the idea of becoming a professional cruiser.
I doubt that Disney needs an in-house embalmer though! LOL

Maybe one of the other lines that caters to old fogeys. How many of them do you think they lose annually at sea??:rotfl:

Just a little more than 2 days and we're on our way.

'Beano':cool:

Someone I work with just got back from a Carnival cruise to New Orleans and somewhere? He said there were so many old people he never saw so many hoverrounds in his life. So maybe Carnival will hire you Beano.

One more reason to cruise Disney....Keeps you young!!!!!!

I am so excited now I can hardly contain myself.

Tim,
Only got tickets at 1/2 tickets once many years ago. The production was Sweeney Todd. It s_ _ _ed. It was about people eating people.

I have two things to say about the election yesterday. I am moving to Nevada:worried: And, I need 1.7 million to recall Arnold. Anyone have that kind of cash? I will pay you back.

"we're goin on vacation..."::yes::

Why is politics more fun in the US than here in the UK?
I think we need some film stars to brighten our system.
Wayne

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

"we're goin on vacation!!"

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY HERE!!!

In less than 24 hours we will be at WDW!!!

Our youngest son just got off the bus (AM Kindergarten) with his folder of work...not too bad...still...why ANY homework??!!:p
Let's see how our oldest's is...I'm sure it will be A TON!!:mad:

Thanx Lynne for the info on the shorts at dinner. I'm also gonna pack shorts for the boys (that was my original plan)--maybe 1 pair of slacks..just in case.:) My hubby would like to wear shorts..but isn't that taboo??!!

No luck on the "lime green"stuff :( SO...

I think I'll just stand around with a sign that reads:

"Looking for ' Friends of Ben C 'Meeting" hahahaha

I think I'll be able to locate Kamy, Tim, Beano and Renee--thanx to Kamy's website..I have an idea of who to look for. I might be blonde--but I am getting darker with age::yes:: !!

Connie- Don't worry....you can't miss us! :earseek:
LOL!!
We love to make our presence known! :chat:

Can't wait to see everyone! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter