At what point on the board am I no longer "Earning my Ears"?

When your daily life consists of checking the boards multiple times a day, you know most of the posters' or at least their personalities (good and bad), you look forward to Slo's polls, you know the good ole days of paper fast passes, free dining, bouncebacks, etc. and you post about your stance on them and on Bob, and you remember the controversial shut down threads....you might be a veteran whether your status says it or not. Many more, but this is all I got at 3 am in my insomniac state. 😄

I love the info available here on the disboards and have been on (posting very infrequently) for several years. Just out of curiosity (and certainly NOT griping) is there a certain benchmark that must be reached to move to a new poster category? Love your work!!
Also, at what point does the system stop making you wait 30 minutes to reply to multiple posts?

Good to know. I’m more of a lurker than a poster, but I’m trying to make an effort now, since I’ve been earning my ears since about 2010 :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter