At Brandie's request - a posting war.....

I leave for WDW in 30 days. :woohoo:

What happened to the west coasters? :confused3

I leave for WDW tomorrow, too!

And, just like the commericial, I am way too excited to sleep.

I should have tried that tactic.
Two years ago I went to sleep before my trip. Had to get up at 4:00 AM to drive to the airport. Alarm did not go off or I slept through it. Thank goodness my partner usually gets up that early and he work me up!

This year my plane leaves at 3:30 PM. Better.

Thank you. I have never had a slushie except for at 7-11 (really, a Slurpee) and from my own blender.
I will be looking for your advice.

I am willing to take one for the team when it comes to vodka filled lemony goodness ;) And because it is F&W they have the Cosmo slushie also. oooo la la :love:

Watching the miners getting rescued.......awesome!!

There is not a snowballs chance in hades that I would have lasted as long as those miners did stuck underground. I would have freaked out and gone all diva yelling "GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!" (Can you tell I am a tad bit claustrophobic?) :rolleyes1

This was Brandie's idea. Why is my name top of the list?
Good night, everyone.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 32
User Name Posts
mainegal 8
ImTooExcitedToSleep 4
WaltD4Me 4
Tonya2426 3
CinderellasSister 3
NC Belle 3
WebmasterJohn 3
Mary Jo 1
scarlett873 1
AllyGirl_79 1
minniesBFF 1

I should be in bed. 6:00am is going to come mighty early! :eek::laughing::rotfl:

ok, guess i'll have to get a few more posts going here, need to at least bow out with a respectable post count! :laughing:

Have to go sew a hole in DS's pants now for school in the morning. Just what I feel like doing at 12:38am... having something sharp in my hands! :rotfl:

There is not a snowballs chance in hades that I would have lasted as long as those miners did stuck underground. I would have freaked out and gone all diva yelling "GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!" (Can you tell I am a tad bit claustrophobic?) :rolleyes1

I'm right there with you!! :thumbsup2

I can't believe you're coming here and I'm going to be gone :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter