At Brandie's request - a posting war.....

I was in a similar situation. Got a new computer and it took two weeks before I got iPod and iTunes synced up. I am mostly caught up now on the different Disney and other podcasts I listen to.

Still miss All About the Mouse so much!

My laptop screen was broken for about a month and a half. I was looking around everywhere for someone who could fix it for under $350, which is what the guy at Best Buy told me it would cost. Finally found someone who would fix the screen for $220. And it was only that much because they had to specially order my screen because they didn't have it in stock.

I'm right there with you!! :thumbsup2

I can't believe you're coming here and I'm going to be gone :sad2:

It is a strange twist of fate!!!:sad1: But at least you will be doing something fun. And I will have a margarita in your honor :rolleyes1

I wish I had a Disney trip to count down to :(

hope everyone with a trip coming up has a fantastic time! I'll be there in spirit. haha

:cheer2: I got the computer back (hubby wanted the better computer to record his ww points).

Anyone watch Glee? OMG...Victor, Victoria! I loved that movie!

Ack! I lied. I didn't really leave. I was reading the cruise line boards.

It is almost 1:00. Yes, 6:00 comes way too early!

I really should be in bed not posting here! I have to work from 7:30-3:00 tomorrow then have a CPR/AED training class from 3-7! Gonna be a long day!

Good night my DIS friends!

Have a great trip Tonya! Send Lori, Rick, Shanan and Jason my love!

Keep an eye on Jason he can be a wild thing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter