ASMo Non Smoking Building?

KDawnLily

<font color=CC99CC>One heck of a DIS TF poet!<br><
Yet another question from an over zealous planner who is going to WDW in November...
We are staying at ASMo and have asked for the Toy Story building to celebrate my DS's 6th birthday. It's me. ds, grandma and grandpa...Both of my parents and I all smoke and I'm hoping that we haven't requested a non smoking building.
Does anyone know if the Toy Story buildings are non smoking?
Also- Last Feb we were given a Jazz non smoking building at ASMu and we had requested smoking.. because we are not rude and refused to smoke outside under the other non smoking rooms (lest some of our nasty smoke bothered the other guests) we asked to be placed into either a building that had some smoking rooms or a smoking room and we were accomodated.. was anyone else told that they could just smoke outside the room(we were on the first floor) but felt a little uncomfortable infringing on other people's smoke free environment?
Thanks for any opinions.

Sorry to tell you but the only smoking blds at ASMo are Mighty Ducks #3 and Fantasia #8. Fan is also a perferred bldg. so it's extra $$.

Maybe it's changed since we were there (it's been a while) but it used to be that one of each set of buildings was a smoking building.Maybe you should call and ask?

mom2of2
I can't believe I never noticed you were from Hunterdon County!My best friend from forever lives there!Small world :D

I was going by the Passporter 2002 so unless it has changed that's where I got the info from.

pat fan: yuppers good ole HC! Born and raised here. Most pple have no clue where it is until I mention Flemington and Outlets and then they know lol. Funny thing is I rarely go to either of those places but that's what we are associated with. I'm much more rural and on the Pa border.

I can tell you that buildings 9 and 10 of Toy Story are non-smoking as we've stayed at both in the past (I'm not sure if there are other Toy story buildings).

There are only 2 Toy Story buildings and they are both non-smoking. We stayed in one of the Dalmations buildings and I am pretty sure that both of them are also entirely non-smoking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter