Asking for us to keep our friend, Catzeyes, in our prayers again...

Hi Kathryn! Just wanted you to know that I am always here for you in any way possible. I am keeping you in my prayers and will keep you in my thoughts often. Trust in the Lord and all will work out. If you ever want to "talk" PM me or email me. My email is in my profile. {{{{HUGS}}}} to you my friend!

I will be praying for you each and every day, Kathryn. God bless you. {{{HUGS}}}

Kathryn, please know that you can come here any time and let us help in any way we can. Please visit us and even if you only lurk, hopefully we can cheer you up a bit. I'm pulling for you and I think that you're very brave. :D

Kathryn, you are in my prayers... Put your faith in God.

Kathryn, don't give up! I only met you briefly at the Stratford Square meet but, I know you were there to 'connect' and, maybe get some more help. We'll always be here for you, as DISers traditionally are and, we will always Pray for you, send *PD* and {HUGS} and support and, whatever you need! (I know from the receiving end how important and calming and comforting that is!)

I too, wish you my very best throughout this difficult time.

(I AM a donor)

God Bless

Kathryn - I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.....

Thank you, Dan for posting and making us aware of Kathryn's situation. We will keep her in our prayers and hope that she is lifted by all of our prayers here on the DIS. This is a very difficult time, and her courage will see her through.

Kathryn, we're with you and hope for a gentle peace to guide you through this time.

Kath,
My thoughts and prayers are with you. We're all here for you!
Kara

You are facing such a difficult and scary situation but you WILL get through this with flying colors!!! We will all be praying that a new heart is found quickly and that your recovery will be speedy. Much love and pixie dust to you and your family.

You can always count on my support Kath. Unconditionally.... My prayers for you and I certainly hopes things do get better soon. :(

{{{{{{{{Kathryn}}}}}}}}}}
Try to stay positive! I can't even begin to imagine how scared you must feel.
I hope you get your heart soon and that the surgery is a success!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter