Asking for us to keep our friend, Catzeyes, in our prayers again...

Kathryn, please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I cannot imagine what it would be like to deal with what you are going through but hang in there and know you can always come to us whenever you need us!

My prayers are with you, Kathryn. Many {{{hugs}}}

Sending Prayers out to Kathryn...you are in my thoughts always...

Kathryn, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I recently went through (actually, I'm STILL going through), a serious medical problem with my husband. Just when things looked their worst, it started to turn around. Please don't give up hope, and lean on anyone and everyone you can. A shared burden is always lighter. Please let me know if there is anything I can do, or if you just want to vent. There are many wonderful people on the DIS, and I can't tell you how many PM's I got from virtual strangers. They always seemed to come just when I needed them. Take care of yourself, please.

Good luck Kath....I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

My husband had a heart transplant in 1993 and is doing great! We now have a beautiful five-year-old and have enjoyed many, many happy days. God is good! My prayers are with you. I would encourage everyone to tell their families they want to be organ donors.

Kathryn, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Kathryn, you certainly have my prayers. May God comfort and strengthen you, as well as give you peace as you wait for a heart. May He make the surgery a complete success and help you to have a quick recovery. Please let me know if I can help you in any way. I am proud to be an organ donor, and hope that when I die I can help someone else live.

Kathryn, you are in a scary spot right now. I will keep you in my prayers.

Please come and visit with us here, we are always here if you need to talk and we care a lot.

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie.

Katholyn

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Kathryn. As others have said, you are truly an inspiration.

Kath
You are in my prayers nightly. You are fighting a hard fight, but fighting you are and thats worth so much. Just hang in there and take life as it comes to you. Please if you need us know that we are here for you at anytime.

Kathryn, I'm so sorry for all that you are going through. I will keep you in my prayers. Remeber that your Dis family is always here for you anytime.

Kathryn, {{{hugs}}}

We're here when you need us and even when you don't. We are more than eager to do what we can to help, even if it's just to listen.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. :D

Faith is a small word, and Hope is even smaller, but the power they hold is soooo large....

May you keep the faith and hold onto hope that He will get you through this because He will!

God bless you, and ALWAYS come to us with your pain. If for no other reason, to let us carry the burden for a little while....

Robinrs

(((((((((((((((Kath)))))))))))))))

Prayers and PD are on the way. I have a friend who gave one of her kidneys to her brother who needed one desperately. I'm sure she would give you a heart if she could.

Kathryn, we are all here for you, to listen or send you encouraging words. I hope that you feel you can lean on us for support. My thoughts and prayers are with you in the this long road ahead and I wish you nothing but the BEST!!!

I am a donor and I hope that many of our DIS pals are here too. I pray that you get your heart soon and live a long and healthy life. {{hugs}} to you and come talk to us. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter