Art of Disney Cross Stitch thread question-DISCONTINUATION UPDATE!

How expensive are these kits? They sound like the perfect thing for me. I also live in California, so I would need to call that number and order one. Thanks.

The kits are $45 each. Just call the 407 number I listed above and they can be sent out to you.

You can go to www.stoneycreek.com and click on Disney to see what the different kits are.

OH PS. I received a new piece of AIDA navy cloth today from stoneycreek! Very cool and great customer service.

Now I can start over :)

There is also an Art of Disney Store at MGM it's the store you exit into after the Animation tour.

Is anybody interested in trading patterns? I have a few of the Art of Disney patterns.

I have tinkerbell's castle and the one with all the characters in front of the castle. I'd be glad to copy/trade.

I have nothing to add about the xs chart in this case, but wanted to say that the original posters puppies are just too, too cute. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter