Votes: 33 19.1%
  • Canceled my plans - nothing scheduled

Votes: 17 9.8%
  • Holding off until 2021

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • Have Plans - waiting to see if we use them

Votes: 28 16.2%

• Total voters
Although I voted "Holding off until 2021", I'm still not 100% sure. I have BCV reservations in September, and made a "just in case" reservation for mid-January 2021. I feel I really SHOULD go ahead and cancel in September, but part of me thinks I'd be crazy to give up a BCV reservation during the F&W (which I know may or may not happen, but it's just habit for me to keep the resize). As time gets closer (but not less than 30 days), I'm sure I'll cancel. I just hope January improves a lot.
That’s totally the reason why I’ve kept mine -BCV Sept. another reason is if I keep my Sept then I can get the refund on my annual passes instead of going into 2021. But I’m not 100% that I’ll keep it. I’ll have to see how the reports come back. No park hopping is a big deal for me.

Going July 1-6 trying to make up for missing Aulani in May :( Will I be in a park ? who knows, but at least I'll not be WFH and not staring at these same walls every day. Just not sure what to do about tickets, I hate to use my NE hoppers if I can't hop. But at least we get to split stay at 2 places we've never been.

Going July 1-6 trying to make up for missing Aulani in May :( Will I be in a park ? who knows, but at least I'll not be WFH and not staring at these same walls every day. Just not sure what to do about tickets, I hate to use my NE hoppers if I can't hop. But at least we get to split stay at 2 places we've never been.
Parks won’t start opening until July 11, or are you hoping to use tickets during a potential DVC preview? Would a preview use tickets?

That’s totally the reason why I’ve kept mine -BCV Sept. another reason is if I keep my Sept then I can get the refund on my annual passes instead of going into 2021. But I’m not 100% that I’ll keep it. I’ll have to see how the reports come back. No park hopping is a big deal for me.
Is it a definite that there won't be park hopping?

I voted “Have plans - waiting to see if we use them.” Although, I’m pretty sure what we’re going to do. We are due to arrive on July 6. Given the various restrictions, it just doesn’t sound like a Disney vacation to us. We have reservation at BWV, so we looking forward to walking to Epcot in the evening and just strolling around the world showcase. Epcot won’t even open until 9 days into our stay, and without park hopping, it just wouldn’t work out. I would love to be in the parks with the capacity restrictions, but my DS14 is definitely not interested in wearing a mask all day in the parks. We have a few days to think about it, but we’ll probably cancel and Use the excess points for a grand villa in 2021.

My family and i discussed over and over again and decided to go. We know it'll be a different experience and we are looking at it as an adventure, when we look back we'll say "remember when...?" We have reservations from Sept. 6-19, we just do one park per day and take 2 days of break in between each park. Really hoping the pools will be open and the kids splash pads, also hoping masks will not be needed around the pools. A lot can change between July and September but we are going with the mindset the restrictions will still be there and we will make the most of it! It'll be ours sons 1st birthday and it's tradition to celebrate first birthdays at Disney.

We canceled our family trip of 10 for October 2020 today :sad: . With several in our group being high risk, it’s for the best. We are hoping to go as a group in November 2021.

We did end up booking spring 2021 for just the three of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter