Are we too late to add the DDP?

Music Mom

Spreading Pixie Dust Everywhere
We are leaving for Disney in two weeks and I am wondering if we should add the dining plan. We were planning to do the Lunch with the Imagineer (not on the DDP), but have now changed our minds. Have I waited too late to get decent reservations anywhere? We have O'hanas, but nothing else is in stone. We would love to go to SCi-FI, Prime Time Cafe, Coral Reef, and other great restaurants. Do I have any chance of getting in? :confused3

I would suggest calling and trying for ADR's, if you get what you want then add DDP. When I added ours I was told you can add it up to 5 days before you arrive. I would do 6 days out to be on the safe side. I made ADR's 2 weeks ago for June 8th trip. Got everything we wanted, if your flexable with times it may not be a problem. We don't have any young kids with us so we are eating as late as 9:45 but as early as 7pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter