Archived Podcasts Not Downloading

Teleclashter

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey everyone!

A while back we moved our archived podcasts from an old server to a new one and while the process was pretty smooth, we have had some issues along the way. The main problem we've had is old podcasts no longer downloading. I am slowly working through all 1,000+ episodes we have to make sure our feed isn't the hot mess that it currently is, but it is going to take me a very long time.

Soooooo, long story short - I've been fixing broken episodes basically when I'm asked about certain ones not working. Let's use this thread as a place to report episodes that are not downloading correctly, and if you give me an episode that isn't working, I'll report back when it's fixed. Deal? Deal.

easyd

Mouseketeer
Hi Craig,

I found an episode that appear to be broken. The Apple Podcast app can't download it.

The Daily Fix from January 29th 2018

Thanks!

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
The review of Boma on 6/01/11 isn’t working. Also the Dining re-review from 12/07/11.

• dreamit

DIS Veteran
    Hi, Craig. Can you please help with the 4/1/2008 Discussion podcast? I appreciate your help!

• tschaan

Mouseketeer
    Hi Craig, Can you fix...

04/15/11 Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour
    01/19/11 Dave Parfitt Interviews Jeff Galloway

Thanks!!!!!

• Disney0127

Disney Fan
    Hello! I am suddenly not able to listen to old podcasts (like 2008). It seems to be effecting all of the episodes around this time frame. It would be great if you could check it out! Thanks!

FigmentOfProgress

Earning My Ears
    Hello! I am suddenly not able to listen to old podcasts (like 2008). It seems to be effecting all of the episodes around this time frame. It would be great if you could check it out! Thanks!
    I’ve noticed this as well. I was listening to some 2010 podcasts last night, and when I went back where I started this morning, none of them are working. Basically, every podcast that wasn’t released this year is not playing or downloading at all. I get the same error message I get from the few that didn’t make it through the server transition. Glad to know I’m not the only one.

Disney0127

Disney Fan
    I’ve noticed this as well. I was listening to some 2010 podcasts last night, and when I went back where I started this morning, none of them are working. Basically, every podcast that wasn’t released this year is not playing or downloading at all. I get the same error message I get from the few that didn’t make it through the server transition. Glad to know I’m not the only one.
    I am not exaggerating when I say the EXACT same thing happened to me. Weird.

pooh'smate

Stuck in the Middle
    I did the same thing today. I was listening to the August 2010 universal podcast yesterday. Today I went back to finish it and I couldn't get any 2010 podcast to play.

Last edited:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW