Aquatica Lounger Package - is it worth it?

Bellesmama

Mouseketeer
We will be there in exactly 2 weeks and was wondering if you think it's worth it to pay $44.99 for the Roa's Island Lounger package?

Anyone done this before? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

:cool1:

My girlfriend and I got these about a month ago when the price was $24.99 and it was definitely worth it. The lounger area was very relaxing. You get your own locker and towels and you pick a couple lounge chairs. I honestly felt it was perfect, as we spent the entire day at Aquatica and it was nice to come back to the loungers for a little bit to relax and rest after lunch.

Would I have paid $44.99 for these loungers before going to Aquatica and knowing what it was like? No, because I was unable to really find a solid review on them. But if my girlfriend and I were to go back now we absolutely would have paid the price you are seeing. We really did feel it added a lot to the day to have a little bit of tranquility.

I am assuming that we should get there early to get a good spot? How crowded was the special area?

Sorry so many questions but I can not seem to get through to the Seaworld/Aquatica call center to get answers!

We got there right as the park opened and made our way there first thing. We got our pick of any of the loungers, and the attendant let us know which area receives sun during what point of the day along with where we should sit if we didn't want any sun at all.

I would say the area was about half full the day we went. There were never more than a few people there though at any one time (I doubt anyone really stays there all the day, this is somewhere to come back and relax periodically throughout the day) and the area is fairly spacious. There are likely to be more people there now (we went in late May), but I doubt it would ever be overflowing with people, even if all the loungers were sold.

I hope this helps!

I'm thinking of buying us the lounger rental. We go in September and the price is only $20. I know September will be quite quiet, but I suppose I like the idea of having a more secluded place to relax and one that is more secure as noone can just wander onto the island? Did people find that to be the case?

How big is the locker with the package, I saw one review saying it was tiny compared to the normal lockers? Is the locker located near the loungers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter