AP's - Swan & Dolphin?

Sally Bradley

Mouseketeer
I've looked and haven't seen the answer to this one...

Do AP rates apply to the Swan and Dophin....? Also, do their rates go up and down according to Disney's value/regular/holiday seasons?

Thanks!

The Swan and Dolphin do have AP discounts...the rate includes a complimentary room upgrade (book a standard, get a lakeview, book a lakeview get whatever is up from that)...we have a rate of $139/night for easter week for a lakeview room at the Swan (I was delighted). I could be wrong on this part, but I think the AP rate stays the same for the entire year. I don't think they have any blackout dates either...so you can book well in advance. Of course availability is limited so you may not be able to get your dates at peak seasons.

You can book up to 3 rooms at that rate with 1 AP. I booked for easter week back in November or early December and was able to get all 5 nights at the AP rate. It is comparable to the teacher/nurse/military rate, but has the upgraded room view. We stayed there the last night of our trip in November on that rate and were pleased.

I was hoping for an equal or better rate at one of the Deluxes over Easter week, but even after AP rates came out I felt this was the best deal, so we are sticking with the Swan.

We're staying at the Dolphin 2/27 - 3/6 with the AAA rate of $162.50. When I called to check on AP rates back in December I was told they were the same as AAA rates, and that only 3 of my dates (2/27 - 2/29) were available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter