APRIL 25,2012 5 night THE MAGIC KEY WEST CRUISE

I finally had time last night to sit down & do my on-line check in. We got an 11:30am-12pm boarding time. That's good right?

I am soooo ready to go!

:thumbsup2 Hi Allison. That's a good time. We have a 1230 to 1 pm time. The Disney buses start coming in at 1 pm. Where you guys going for lunch?
Are you going to post a list of all of us or just the FE group? And thanks again for being our leader and doing it all.

:thumbsup2 Hi Allison. That's a good time. We have a 1230 to 1 pm time. The Disney buses start coming in at 1 pm. Where you guys going for lunch?
Are you going to post a list of all of us or just the FE group? And thanks again for being our leader and doing it all.
We have 12:30-1 also! We get into MCO at 10:00am; I am hoping we can get on the bus and head to the port. Hurry up to wait! But at least we can walk around the port.

I am glad I found this board! You guys are making this extra exciting!

Robin

We have 12:30-1 also! We get into MCO at 10:00am; I am hoping we can get on the bus and head to the port. Hurry up to wait! But at least we can walk around the port.

I am glad I found this board! You guys are making this extra exciting!

Robin

Where are you guys flying in from? We are flying in from Chicago , We are staying at WDW the night before. Will be seeing our DS,taking him out to dinner,monday the 23rd will be his birthday. He lives in Orlando.

We are flying in from DC, but we live a tad closer to Baltimore. Last year we flew in the night before, stayed at Disney's Contemporary, and rushed out the morning of the cruise. Hopefully, we are doing the right thing this time and that it all works out!

Does you son work for "the mouse"? Glad to hear you are able to spend time with him!

Here's a list of all of the Cruise Buddies that I have so far. Please look over it & see if I need to correct anything or update anything....
CruiseMeetListPage1.jpg

CruiseMeetListPage2.jpg

CruiseMeetListPage3.jpg

and here's the updated Fish Extender Exchange list. Let me know if anyone is missing!
FEExchangeList.jpg

We are flying in from DC, but we live a tad closer to Baltimore. Last year we flew in the night before, stayed at Disney's Contemporary, and rushed out the morning of the cruise. Hopefully, we are doing the right thing this time and that it all works out!

Does you son work for "the mouse"? Glad to hear you are able to spend time with him!

A lot of cruisers fly in the day of cruisin'...........I would never do that.
Ds worked / contracted out to .....I want to say about 3 months for Disney.
He is a senior computer web designer. He only lives about 1.5 miles from the Magic Kingdom.He says he can see the fire works off his lanai [patio] each night. We will see him the night before our cruise and after our cruise we will go back to OKW for 3 days than go back to the port and go on the DREAM for a 3 day cruise and than go back to WDW for 2 more days to be with him. Kathy and I will be in Florida for 2 weeks.First time we ever started a vac. in the middle of the week and ended our vac. in the middle of the week.

:thumbsup2 Thanks ALLISON for all that you our doing for our cruise, You are working your "b___".............I mean" Mickey Mouse Ears" off. :laughing: :lmao: :rotfl2: :laughing:........ PS...We have late seating.

We did first seating last year. I am thinking the second seating will work out better on this type of cruise (short!). I am not sure how Key West will work out. If we are at port, we probably will miss the show..... I love the shows popcorn::

Robin

We are late seating as well. We did early the first time and my kids were miserable, ok so we're we, on disembarkation day when we had to be at breakfast at like 6 am!!!! Forget that!! We are by no means morning people. My daughter even hid under the table during breakfast and went back to sleep:rotfl2:

I still cannot get the ticker to work..... Oh well, I will peak at everyone else's!

Robin

Don't ask me.......I am "old school". I am still working on that photobucket thing....I can not get it to work also.........Have alot of pic's to show you guys of KEY WEST. We were there in 06 and o9 on the Magic western cruise.

Finally getting a chance to check back on the boards! We're so excited for this cruise! :woohoo: Add us to the list of those traveling with in-laws and celebrating our 15th anniversary!:love: To update the main list: we have the main dining & are from Florida. Thanks to those organizing the meet & FE!!! :worship:

Congrats! When is your anniversary? Ours is Aug 16, 15 years for us too! We are doing this cruise for our anniversary, but didn't want to pay the $$$ for a summer cruise.

Attention FE group, are you passing out the gifts throughout the cruise or a one time deal in a bag? :confused3

Attention FE group, are you passing out the gifts throughout the cruise or a one time deal in a bag? :confused3

The kids I think I am passing out as we go but the adults, since there are so many of them, are just getting a one time thing from us. I'm doing a b2b so it's getting a little pricey just for the kids. I have 16 kids so far in both plus almost 30 adults. Wish I could do more but we just can't. If it came down to it I would do just the kids but I'm trying to figure out some inexpensive things for the adults.

Any 7/8 year old boys willing to be pen pals? My DD has one and now one of my DS wants one. My other DS is 5 if anyone wants to write to him. My 7 year olds interests include Legos,Legos and more Legos lol.

not sure if I had posted earlier to say that my daughters and family have changed cruises and wont be joining you on this date. They have booked on the dream april 29 th instead. Jennifer and Logun were going to be added to the fe list , dont think my daughter Jolene was already added.
have a great cruise everyone!:thumbsup2

Any 7/8 year old boys willing to be pen pals? My DD has one and now one of my DS wants one. My other DS is 5 if anyone wants to write to him. My 7 year olds interests include Legos,Legos and more Legos lol.
emtmom0104, I am so jealous!! TWO cruises?!?!? The most sad time on a cruise is the last night, but you get to go through it all over again right away! Awesome!

My son is 11 1/2 years old, but loves Star Wars, legos and Ninjagu. What kind of pen pal are you looking for? One before the cruise or after or both?

emtmom0104, I am so jealous!! TWO cruises?!?!? The most sad time on a cruise is the last night, but you get to go through it all over again right away! Awesome!

My son is 11 1/2 years old, but loves Star Wars, legos and Ninjagu. What kind of pen pal are you looking for? One before the cruise or after or both?

I still cat believe we are doing it. Now I'm trying to save money for the trip, after paying for both im a little broke lol. The kids only know about the first and we aren't telling them about the second one until we get back in the terminal.

My son loves Lego star wars and Ninjago. I would love a pen pal for before and after the trip. I want him to make some friends that he doesn't really have to say goodbye to. I would love to make friends to make future cruise plans with:).

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter