April 2017 Crowd Calendar

Pinkos

Mouseketeer
Disney addict here ... we were thinking of skipping Disney this year and trying a different vacation ... however, we just booked to go back April 2017 ... really outside of my comfort zone here as I always start planning WAYYYYY in advance and even thought I still have a few months left I now feel rushed ...

I usually use Josh's crowd calendar bc I tour very much like him ... I can't see anything there for April 2017 though ... Am I just not looking in the right spot? Can anyone point me in the direction of a reliable crowd calendar? We are traveling April 6-16 so I know it is going to be busy ... I have sucked that up ... LOL ... We are also not staying on site this time (insert sad face), so I really feel the need to plan well in the short amount of time I have left.

Any advice/suggestions would be helpful on the crowd calendar!

Thank you

I don't think Josh is able to put them up as far in advance as he used to due to the way Disney has been releasing hours lately - he just did March a couple weeks ago.

Josh posted it to his twitter feed about a week ago but has not posted his detailed day by day to his site.

Hmmm I follow him on twitter but I missed that. I must go check it out! Thanks!

We are also not staying on site this time (insert sad face), so I really feel the need to plan well in the short amount of time I have left.

Any advice/suggestions would be helpful on the crowd calendar!

You probably already know the answer to your own questions and can plan; you're just in need of someone to corroborate it. Avoid the parks with EMH since you can't use it. Try to get MK in the earlier part of your trip. The closer to the 16th, the more crowded all the parks will be, but MK could start having early EMH each morning around Easter Sunday.

Why not look at last year's park hours the week leading up to Easter, and loosely plan around them?

Obviously April 2017 has passed, so I can't be of help to the original poster, but we just released a Crowd Calendar at Disney by Age that goes through the 2017-2018 school year, park-by-park:

Http://www.disneybyage.com/disney-world-crowd-calendar/

It was a huge under taking to create, and we are happy with the way it turned out.

I would love any feedback. I really hope it helps people!

Carson
DisneybyAge.com[/QUO

Any crowd calendar for May 2017? I'm trying to plan for someone else & need to see the park hours shows etc?!

Sorry, this is our inaugural calendar, and it starts in September 2017, so we don't have the months leading up to that. There will be no gaps going forward, and new calendars will be published annually in March for the following school year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter