• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2017 check in thread, come in and chat!

Hi everyone! I have been hit with this nasty stomach flu that has been making the rounds so I will try and update the list in a day or two when I'm feeling a bit better.

Happy planning everyone!

Hi everyone! I have been hit with this nasty stomach flu that has been making the rounds so I will try and update the list in a day or two when I'm feeling a bit better.

Happy planning everyone!

Yuck! Get well soon. :flower3:

We did that the year we went to WDW over Easter. EB came the week ahead. Of course, DD was five at the time and believed everything we said. She's almost nine now, and a lot more skeptical.

If she's skeptical then the idea of putting them out after she leaves the house and having her return to find them is awesome!

We did that the year we went to WDW over Easter. EB came the week ahead. Of course, DD was five at the time and believed everything we said. She's almost nine now, and a lot more skeptical.

My 10 year old was sooo skeptical about everything I swore she was just playing along until we uh..broke the news. In your case putting them out after she leaves is a great idea. Knowing my kids we'd get everyone out, I'd put them out and then someone would need to go potty one last time. HAHA!

We're going to week after Easter so I'm putting a couple of Disney themed things in their basket. They don't get a bigger gift this year since we're doing the trip.

We're going to week after Easter so I'm putting a couple of Disney themed things in their basket. They don't get a bigger gift this year since we're doing the trip.
They got disney stuff in their stockings this year knowing we were going. Two of my three 'know' so they kinda gave me a knowing nod, but the third was SO ASTOUNDED that Santa knew <3

They're $94/89 child through LMT club. I got my DL tickets ftom them as other board members reported no issues. Universal ticket came through a day later, just no Harry Potter extra hour as it is not website direct.

They're $94/89 child through LMT club. I got my DL tickets ftom them as other board members reported no issues. Universal ticket came through a day later, just no Harry Potter extra hour as it is not website direct.

Thanks for the tip. I got my DLR tix through LMT but didn't see USH on there other than the one that included transportation. I'll have to check again.

http://www.lastminutetravel.com/Act...rsal-Studios-Hollywood™-1218789-Overview.aspx

The two day ticket is an awesome deal but having been already and having a 3yo we now have to pay for who is still to short for nearly everything, just got one day this time.

My tip, if you haven't done the studio tour before, don't try and do it in the middle of the day! Early arrivals seemed to do lower lot rides and then straight up to the tour before upper lot rides and shows. It had calmed down a lot by late arvo when people were headed into more shows or people on day tours were heading off.

We got their equiv. of a fastpass after the then 2yo had a massive tantrum about not being allowed on Jurassic Park and staff took pity on us. Came in very handy when there was a 90min wait in the heat for the tour later on!

Joining in! My daughter is turning 30 this year and she requested a trip to DLR, so we'll be at the GCH from April 19-23 for a Dapper Day/Birthday celebration!

I'll be in the parks 3/31-4/2 for a birthday trip. My boyfriend and I are staying at the Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim, which I hope turns out to be a nice stay...

We've decided to switch to Indigo Anaheim instead due to points my boyfriend just earned from a business trip this week. It's not that much more of a distance than the Sheraton was and we won't have to pay for parking or wifi...sounds like a better deal to me! Most reviews I've read have been positive; has anyone else stay there before? I think there's a restaurant inside the hotel but we'll probably grab something lighter in the mornings instead.

Joining in! My daughter is turning 30 this year and she requested a trip to DLR, so we'll be at the GCH from April 19-23 for a Dapper Day/Birthday celebration!

Welcome to the April thread! I love Disney birthdays, I turned 40 and 42 in the parks and this year I was supposed to celebrate my 45th there (in a few days, eek!) but the timing just did not work out for a March trip.

Totally random but I saw that you are listed as being from Santa Rosa, CA. I have a group of friends who met online in late 2004/early 2005 when we were all pregnant at the same time and one of them is in Santa Rosa. As I said, totally random!

We've decided to switch to Indigo Anaheim instead due to points my boyfriend just earned from a business trip this week. It's not that much more of a distance than the Sheraton was and we won't have to pay for parking or wifi...sounds like a better deal to me! Most reviews I've read have been positive; has anyone else stay there before? I think there's a restaurant inside the hotel but we'll probably grab something lighter in the mornings instead.

I think that sounds like a great plan! Free parking and wifi are always good things in my opinion!

Either I'm crazy or they just added two days to the hours schedule (April 17-18). I swear I looked 2 days ago and those two days were not there. Hours are as expected, no surprises though.

Welcome to the April thread! I love Disney birthdays, I turned 40 and 42 in the parks and this year I was supposed to celebrate my 45th there (in a few days, eek!) but the timing just did not work out for a March trip.

Totally random but I saw that you are listed as being from Santa Rosa, CA. I have a group of friends who met online in late 2004/early 2005 when we were all pregnant at the same time and one of them is in Santa Rosa. As I said, totally random!

It's a great area! I grew up in Napa, but Sonoma County is just as beautiful and it's also less congested. I love the proximity to the coast and San Francisco. The climate is nearly perfect, and it's not too far from Disneyland. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter