• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

April 2017 check in thread, come in and chat!

We just changed a March trip into an Easter trip. April 14-17 staying at the PPH. It's our 9 year olds choice as "We've never stayed at the PPH". It will be hard to take as my wife and I got a free suite upgrade last Wednesday night at the DLH. Corner room with a balcony...true pixie dust. Can't wait until Easter and the return of the MSEP.
Mike

We loved our PPH stay and would go back there in a heartbeat! The only reason that we are going back to DLH this trip is that we got a great rate via Dapper Day and PPH was not an option. Our 11 year old adored the decor at PPH, the beach ball pillows were his favourite! We also loved the laid back feel of the place and while others have mentioned elevator issues, we did not encounter any. The pool deck fireworks viewing area was perfect for us as well, DS is not a big fan of the fireworks crowds and noise so it was great to be able to go and watch them from the hotel.

We will be there April 3-4 for a quick trip! We're staying at the Stanford Inn and Suites. We have MSEP BB dinner reservations on the 3rd!

What is the Easter egg hunt all about guys? never been to any park at Easter. Will it be happening before Easter? our stay is 1st- 7th. We still havn't been able to book a WOC dining package yet? Do they not go on sale 60 days before?

Last edited:
we will be there april 7-12! my parents are taking the whole family for some disney magic! my husband, kids and I have been there before but it's my parents and sister's family's first time! can't wait!

What is the Easter egg hunt all about guys? never been to any park at Easter. Will it be happening before Easter? our stay is 1st- 7th. We still havn't been able to book a WOC dining package yet? Do they not go on sale 60 days before?
I saw the easter egg hunt starts march 1- may 29th.

Yep, thats what I read on the Disney parks blog this morning
unless thats only for WDW.......?

If true, that's a long time! I will be there the week before Easter, and I can't wait to do the egg hunt again.

Has anyone been able to make MSELP dining reservations at BB or AO yet?

It seems as though the entertainment schedule is a bit behind the 60 day mark so I would not expect to see MSEP reservations open up for at least a couple of weeks. As of right now, there are reservations up until March 18th but nothing beyond that, at least not that I have found.

It seems as though the entertainment schedule is a bit behind the 60 day mark so I would not expect to see MSEP reservations open up for at least a couple of weeks. As of right now, there are reservations up until March 18th but nothing beyond that, at least not that I have found.
I was just looking and can get a reservation for 4/16/2017 for the BB MSEP dinner package. I didn't take it since we won't be there until 4/22, but I wanted to let everyone know it had times available to choose up to and including 4/16! Hopefully the rest of April will open up in the next week or so.

I didn't want to make a whole thread about this so I'll just post it here. I was looking through some mementos I have and I came across our ticket from 2008 Year of a Million Dreams. 199 dollars for a 5 day park hopper adult ticket. I put it side by side with my ticket for this year. Quite a difference ROFL. I had wondered why it seemed tougher to get there this year!

that's us! (the sister and the family) we're so excited!!!

Sounds like a really fun family trip! I've added you to the list as well!

I was just looking and can get a reservation for 4/16/2017 for the BB MSEP dinner package. I didn't take it since we won't be there until 4/22, but I wanted to let everyone know it had times available to choose up to and including 4/16! Hopefully the rest of April will open up in the next week or so.

That's great news! I checked earlier this morning and nothing was available, sounds like they are adding them now!

Loads of availabilty for everything else just no WOC?? Hope its on would be gutted if not with everything else not open too :-(

Last edited:
Loads of availabilty for everything else just no WOC?? Hope its on would be gutted if not with everything else not open too :-(

Are you trying for the WOC dessert party? It looks as though April has not been loaded into the system yet, I can see up to March 31 but nothing after that.

Are you trying for the WOC dessert party? It looks as though April has not been loaded into the system yet, I can see up to March 31 but nothing after that.
I called earlier today and they said their system was down. They could cancel reservations but not make new ones. They were hoping it would be up later today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter