April 2017 check in thread, come in and chat!

Ok that was super helpful, thank you :) Sounds like it's way less intense. Whew.

Do you happen to know off the top of your head what days are EE? I know MM's for Disneyland but I never stay onsite so I don't know EE. Thank you for the advice! (Also, I'm so entirely bummed about Tower of Terror. :( )

EE for onsite are as follows:

Sun/Mon/Wed/Fri = DCA
Tue/Thur/Sat = DL

Add me to the April list! Just started planning a spring break trip so we can see MSELP! Our summer trip isn't until July and we really want to see the parade. We'll be traveling April 8-11 and staying at the Hojo.

I know it will be crowded but we've done crowds before. We definitely want to do the Aladdin's Oasis dining for the MSELP viewing since it will be crowded. I just caught up on the thread and see that the food and wine fest will be going on so I'm thrilled about that! When we went in November DCA had their Festival of Holidays which we really enjoyed! Now I have to go read up on the egg hunt you guys are talking about!

Last edited:
Add me to the April list! Just started planning a spring break trip so we can see MSELP! Our summer trip isn't until July and we really want to see the parade. We'll be traveling April 8-11 and staying at the Hojo.

I know it will be crowded but we've done crowds before. We definitely want to do the Aladdin's Oasis dining for the MSELP viewing since it will be crowded. I just caught up on the thread and see that the food and wine fest will be going on so I'm thrilled about that! When we went in November DCA had their Festival of Holidays which we really enjoyed! Now I have to go read up on the egg hunt you guys are talking about!

Hi Kristie! I am leaving in a minute for a weekend in Vancouver but will add you to the list as soon as I can!

Bought my tickets tonight! Not too much else to organise, need to rent a car to head back to LAX after DL and order carseats to be delivered to our hotel in Seattle when we first get over there. Also need a new suitcase, we usually take one big suitcase and one of our old backpacks. Tossing up over hard or soft cover.

Two trips, how awesome! DH and I were just talking last night about everything we would do when we get to go without the kids. A girls trip would be awesome!

April is my dream come true....I have two trips planned!!!

4/2-4/6 at GCH extended family trip
4/22-4/24 at DLH girls trip for Dapper Days

WOOHOO!!!!

Wow, I'm excited when we get 2 trips in a year, let alone in a month! How lovely that you were able to plan both!

Is your girls trip for you and your daughters or for you and some friends?

We're heading down to the Mouse House 4/22 - 4/25 staying at the VGC with our grandson, nephew and niece. Looks like we hit Dapper Days.

We're heading down to the Mouse House 4/22 - 4/25 staying at the VGC with our grandson, nephew and niece. Looks like we hit Dapper Days.

Welcome, I've added you to the list! We've looked at renting points to stay at the VGC but reservations are so hard to come by!

My son, my sister in law and myself are flying in from BC, Canada on April 24-April 30.
Staying at Anaheim Inn & Suites.

Yay, more British Columbians!

I think I have added everyone, please let me know if I missed you!

Welcome, I've added you to the list! We've looked at renting points to stay at the VGC but reservations are so hard to come by!

With points you have to plan way ahead, owners start booking 7 to 11 months before their trips. I never seem to have any extra points.

My wife and I are headed down for the weekend with no kids from 4/21 to 4/23. We will be catching the Pixies in Pomona Friday night and then getting some time in at the parks before heading home Sunday.

With points you have to plan way ahead, owners start booking 7 to 11 months before their trips. I never seem to have any extra points.

We've rented points once but that was when we went to AKL December 2015 and we booked it Feb 2015 so 10 months in advance. VGH seems harder to get.

I'll be there 4/3-7 solo. First time to Disneyland and can't wait. Staying at Hilton Anaheim.

My wife and I are headed down for the weekend with no kids from 4/21 to 4/23. We will be catching the Pixies in Pomona Friday night and then getting some time in at the parks before heading home Sunday.

Welcome to both of you, I have added you to the list!

The Parks Blog just confirmed that the Egg-stravagana will be returning to Disneyland this "spring"! No details for the DLR version yet (they did post info for the WDW version), but hopefully it will be both parks at DTD again this year!
"For guests at Disneyland Resort, stay tuned to Disney Parks Blog for details about the Egg-stravaganza returning later this spring."

Oooooh, I *really* hope that it is still running a few days after Easter. I'm not going to hold my breath but it would be really nice if it was! DS loves things like this!

Oooooh, I *really* hope that it is still running a few days after Easter. I'm not going to hold my breath but it would be really nice if it was! DS loves things like this!

I think it did last year. My guess as long as there are still eggs left, they will continue for a few days past Easter.

We just changed a March trip into an Easter trip. April 14-17 staying at the PPH. It's our 9 year olds choice as "We've never stayed at the PPH". It will be hard to take as my wife and I got a free suite upgrade last Wednesday night at the DLH. Corner room with a balcony...true pixie dust. Can't wait until Easter and the return of the MSEP.
Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter