April 2017 check in thread, come in and chat!

Do they still do the hand stamp when leaving the park? If so does it stay on pretty well if we go back to the hotel for a mid day swim?

Just made reservations for Napa Rose on the 18th and when I checked, the MSEP dining and on-the-go meals were available through to April 18th so it looks like the entertainment schedule is filling out! I think we are going to do the on-the-go on the 21st so we can also see the fireworks unless the fireworks are every night then we might change our plans a bit.

I'm ready to start booking dining! I'm trying to decide what time to book the MSEP BB dinner package. I'm planning for Friday night, the 14th in case we don't get good viewing we have time to try again. I'm on a scooter, so trying to decide if we want the early parade so we can see fireworks also, or if we would be better off with the later parade for a better chance of getting to the front of the section.

Booked!

4/18 - 4/23
staying at Embassy South

Time to start planning days and dinners! See you all there.

For anyone visiting over Easter...

I called Disney Dining to ask about special Easter dinners. There is a "Disney's PCH Grill Easter Dinner with Mickey and Friends" from 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm 4/14 and 4/15 and from 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm on 4/16. I booked this for Saturday night!

She also mentioned that the Storytellers Character Breakfast would be extended until 2:00 pm on Easter Sunday.

Sorry to jump in here but for some reason I cannot find the price of the MESP BB dinner. Can anyone enlighten me? April 25th is the date I am looking for. (Not open yet for resos)

Sorry to jump in here but for some reason I cannot find the price of the MESP BB dinner. Can anyone enlighten me? April 25th is the date I am looking for. (Not open yet for resos)

I found this post that has the menus and it seems as though this is $65/adult and $25/child.

Thanks Aladora! I just found the same one. haha
Does anyone know if lunch is a different price? For the MESP BB?

Thanks Aladora! I just found the same one. haha
Does anyone know if lunch is a different price? For the MESP BB?

There are no reservation times before 4:00, this is dinner only.

Enjoy a 3-course dinner at the Blue Bayou Restaurant that comes with reserved viewing for the Main Street Electrical Parade

My family and I will be there April 9-13th at the Peacock Suites. I'm really excited for two reasons . . . 1. my oldest daughter is coming and 2. I have wanted to see the MSEP for years!

I was just able to make dining reservations for my first day in the parks, Sunday 4/23! The BB MSEP dinner package was even available to book for that night. I picked the earliest time it offered me at 4:20PM. Very exciting!

I was just able to make dining reservations for my first day in the parks, Sunday 4/23! The BB MSEP dinner package was even available to book for that night. I picked the earliest time it offered me at 4:20PM. Very exciting!

I've got 3 reservations booked and I think that will be it for this trip.

Apr 19th dinner @ Napa Rose

Apr 20th lunch @ Aladdin's Oasis (I booked for lunch so we can see the first parade. I'm hoping for fireworks every night so that we can stay in the MSEP viewing area after the parade to see R...DCT, if they are not every night, I'll change this to Friday.)

Apr 22nd breakfast @ SH55 We fly out at 11:25am from SNA so I booked us an early breakfast right before we check out and grab a taxi to the airport.

The entertainment schedule is only our until April 5th but I'll keep checking it to see if there are going to be fireworks on the 20th.

The new Beauty and the Beast themed restaurant looks amazing, I really hope that it is still there in April. We have never been tempted by the menu at the Village Haus Restaurant so we have never eaten there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter