• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not going until mid Sept. I have a smsm rate of $200 per night at Royal Pacific which I think is a pretty good rate. How often and when should I start checking? And would the rate be much lower than that do you think?

i would check frequently this spring.
March/April time period.

last year the Ap rates came out in mid April..

if your stay is long (7 nights) better smsm discounts.

my booked october stay is at $185 night

We are not going until mid Sept. I have a smsm rate of $200 per night at Royal Pacific which I think is a pretty good rate. How often and when should I start checking? And would the rate be much lower than that do you think?

I think that's a pretty good rate as well. We went early September last year and I think our rate was about 165. I would keep and eye on this board and just check on it once in a while.

Thanks all! Do they give discount on club level also? I would love to try club level if I could get a good enough rate.

Since we upgraded all of our tickets to annual passes, we are thinking about another trip in October. Does anyone know when they released the AP rates laast year for stays in October?

Since we upgraded all of our tickets to annual passes, we are thinking about another trip in October. Does anyone know when they released the AP rates laast year for stays in October?
Last year ap rates were released mid April for early October

I did a two week stay in early October and booked with smsm discount
Kept that rate as it had a 35-% discount
Ap rate was a lesser discount

I'm watching the last week of August for AP rates.

Are there any notifications sent by Universal or do I just keep checking?

I'm watching for an AP rate rate for the end of October and an AP rate for June for a friend :-)

I'm watching for an AP rate rate for the end of October and an AP rate for June for a friend :-)

On the date/rate sticky we included the link to the past 2016 thread

Just looked at it and a poster is listed booking with the aph rate for end of October last year

Ap rates usually follow the same pattern so hopefully you will be able to see ap rates come out eventually for this October

This is a sticky where homies can list their booking info and perhaps meet with others if they wish
And it gives a heads up to know what best rates are available for the year

Me, too. Last year they didn't come out until around April. I don't know if I can hold out that long . . . :crazy2:especially since that is the weekend Volcano Bay is opening. I'm thinking it's not looking so good for the home team and Portofino is $484. per night right now. :scared:

I went ahead and booked RPR for Memorial Day weekend. Since we are staying 4 nights, we got the SMSM discount. I would like something better, but I am assuming that's the best I can do. I am also waiting for late July.

So I went ahead and booked through Undercover Tourist for May 28-30. I had to pay up front, but got $71 discount ($658 for 2 nights instead of $729). It is still cancel-able until 5 days prior to arrival, so I am still holding out hope for the AP discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter