APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they only add one more week on to the ap discount range? It only went through May 26th yesterday. Does that mean that will be it for the summer months?

Just checked this morning - AP rates available through June 2. It actually worked out that my Undercover Tourist rate is better for my dates, but hopefully this will help someone else!

ETA - no standard rooms available at the AP rate!

That's pretty typical that there aren't standard rooms with AP rates, at least during Summer and Spring Break.

Why would they only add one more week on to the ap discount range? It only went through May 26th yesterday. Does that mean that will be it for the summer months?

This is just how they do it. Sometimes they release a week more and sometimes they release a month. They just haven't released summer yet.

Just checked this morning - AP rates available through June 2. It actually worked out that my Undercover Tourist rate is better for my dates, but hopefully this will help someone else!

Before the AP rates came out for Memorial Day weekend, I had booked an RPR queen club level room. The queen poolside with AP was $600 cheaper! I think we can order room service every morning for breakfast and possibly every other meal for that price. It's just DS and I. We aren't big eaters and don't spend a lot of time at the hotel, especially with Volcano Bay opening up. Now I need late July:)

Thanks! I updated the first post.

Just checked this morning - AP rates available through June 2.

Thanks so much for posting this. :flower3: I had already done my obligatory morning check for AP rates and there weren't loaded yet at that time. Still paying alot more than last year, but saved me about $180. per night at PBH.

Last edited:
More dates in June now available! Just rebooked June 23-26 at PBH, saving about $130 per night!

More dates in June now available! Just rebooked June 23-26 at PBH, saving about $130 per night!

I figured more dates would come out quickly

Last year the early July dates were added for ap discounts soon after March was over

Hope all homies here get the discounts they need!

Darn it. Now I'm torn. We have stayed at all of the resorts so I know them well. Last year was the first time for my now 17 year old son (that he could remember) at PBH (in a standard room) and he LOVED it. And for a teenager to talk about how much he LOVED it; well, you all with teenagers know how that is. I really enjoyed it, too. BUT, I can get RPR for $214. a night versus PBH for $314. in a deluxe room (glorious bathroom) but can't decide if it is worth it. It's only for 2 nights. We always go back to our room to chill during the day and I love exploring the resorts.

Would I really miss the $200 + tax? Someone just make up my mind for me.

I am wondering why there isn't an AP rate for 06-01 through 06-06?

Maybe that week is pretty full, especially since school is just getting out and that's when they originally announced Volcano Bay would open.

They have nothing for my dates :( super bummed. 6/5/-6/9 is all still at SMSM. I guess I'm glad I booked Royal Pacific a few months ago but I was really hoping for something better. Guess that's a popular time.

They have nothing for my dates :( super bummed. 6/5/-6/9 is all still at SMSM. I guess I'm glad I booked Royal Pacific a few months ago but I was really hoping for something better. Guess that's a popular time.

APH rates start back on the 7th, it appears.

APH rates start back on the 7th, it appears.

I noticed that, its not a good enough savings to split my stay unfortunately. But I'll keep checking, I noticed they added some dates when it got closer to spring break. I'm sure I'll get convinced to return in October to get one more use out of those APs. Nothing like spending more just to get a use out of the savings!

Looks like they blocked out the dates from June 3rd-June 6th. They start back up June 7th. That's odd. Of course that's the week I needed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter