AP Question

Cinerbelle

Mouseketeer
My Sister went to DL back on Dec. 16th and has just decided that she wants to purchase an AP... can she take the receipt and upgrade her day ticket into the AP and get credit for the amount paid on the one day pass???

If she has already used the ticket, then no. Any upgrades must occur before the end of the last day of the trip.

Thanks, that's what I thought... but then someone told her they thought she had 14 days after the last day to upgrade and back date the AP.

Thanks, that's what I thought... but then someone told her they thought she had 14 days after the last day to upgrade and back date the AP.

Multi-day tickets expire on the 14th day, so if she bought a 2-day ticket and used the first day, she could update before the end of the 14th day because there would still be a day remaining, but since you said she only had a 1-day ticket, you can no longer upgrade. I'm sure whoever told her otherwise just got mixed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter