• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP parking, where is best?

I think it's best to park at the Hotel New York as it's the closest Hotel to the Parks, however if you are getting there for the beginning of EMH you'd probably find that the first two/three rows of the main car park should be as close as the Hotel New York.

Hi Numpty.
As Cap'n Jack says, if you are there early not much in it, if you are after 9.30 definitely HNY. Other things to consider - if the walkways are working there is probably less walking to the main car park, but they don't always work. The walk to/from HNY is more flat, and of course takes you through the village which may or may not be a good thing depending on pester power!

Another vote for HNY. It is also much easier to get out of when you are finished at the park :thumbsup2

we parked @ HNY also,with our Dream APs

Agree,was much easier getting out at the end of the day

Thankx all, I'm not sure how to get to HNY ?
Do we go in the main entrance? Or another way?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter