AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

On the phone today the CM just stood by the two options and I asked if I could talk to anyone else or escalate and she said not at this time.
Wow, you should've gotten their name and called back asking for a supervisor. They are always supposed to escalate to a supervisor when you request one. Honestly, I've never heard of being refused to speak to someone higher up the chain. I'd definitely call back.

Question - We have DVC Gold AP's also. I thought the tickets were only going to be extended the number of days the park was closed - up to my expiration date (also minus Gold April black out days). Ours have not updated yet. I see your son's was extended from May 21 to September 15 - that's longer than I thought. Since the park closed in March and his pass expired in May - shouldn't it only be extended 2 months?

Are they just extending everyone's pass 4 months regardless of when your expiration date was?

The extension starts from July 11. So two months from July is September.

Just found this thread - I have a platinum pass expiring 12/19/20 and it hasn't changed yet.

My parents gold aps that expired July 3 just got extended.

But mine that expired in April haven't

Our Gold passes were set to expire November 9 and they just got extended to March 6, 2021. We never reached out to the passholder line to indicate either way that we wanted to extend or a refund. Guess extend is the default. I do have a reservation on the books for Jan 2021 so maybe that was taken into account.

Has anyone seen an extension on their pass after it had disappeared from MDE?? Mine expired May 31st and has disappeared from our account. I am trying to be patient and assume that it will come back updated with a new expiration, but getting very anxious. August and the new theme park reservation system are coming up fast!!!

Has anyone seen an extension on their pass after it had disappeared from MDE?? Mine expired May 31st and has disappeared from our account. I am trying to be patient and assume that it will come back updated with a new expiration, but getting very anxious. August and the new theme park reservation system are coming up fast!!!
there have been multiple reports of people seeing their AP back. It'll take the system days to get through to everyone. I have 3 members in my family and 2 have seen extensions

Wow, you should've gotten their name and called back asking for a supervisor. They are always supposed to escalate to a supervisor when you request one. Honestly, I've never heard of being refused to speak to someone higher up the chain. I'd definitely call back.

TBH I kind of assumed it was normal given how many people I’ve seen talk about being shut down when calling about APs here.

I think I’ll try again later today and roll the phone CM dice.

Called yesterday to have mom's DVC Gold AP cancelled and get a partial refund which she got in Dec. They asked how many days were used, and they took her info said she would receive a call back within 72 hours. As of yesterday mine and DH's AP's were showing original expiration date of 9/16/20, but just checked and now show 1/11/21. So it looks like they are working on them now and are extending 4 months. Will update if I hear anymore on mom's partial refund.

We have Platinum AP that are set to expire 6/22/20. I checked MDE and no extension date has been applied just yet.

update:
My daughter's pass that was set to expire December 18 now has an expiration of April 14, 2021
-we had all renewed in December 2019 but she is the only one that has visited WDW since the renewal.

My pass-well certificate-still has Dec. 31, 2030 (we have not activated it since our trip was canceled)501926

My paid in full Gold Pass was extended. My daughters both have a Silver AP and are on the monthly payment plan, neither of those passes have been extended. They would rather cancel as one moved from FL to VA and the other is immune suppressed with asthma. I only upgraded to the Gold Pass because I had family that was to be at the parks this week. Lots of wasted money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter