AP Discounts end of June

tinkerdorabelle

DIS Veteran
Is anyone getting AP discounts or any other type of discount on moderates for last week of June? Am possibly thinking of going back again if I can get a good rate. My husband has off last week of June, then last week of September, however, I can't take my 13 yo niece with me end of September as she is in school.
Any help appreciated!
Is it possible that the June AP discounts are not out yet?

Last I heard AP rates were only out up to May 23rd.

Offsite April 1993
Dixie Landings Jan 1995
Swan Aug 1996
Polynesian July 1997
Port Orleans March 1998
Dixie Landings Dec 1999
Boardwalk Inn Dec 1999
Wonder Cruise Dec 1999
Polynesian May 2000
Wilderness Lodge Dec 2000
Polynesian July 2001
Magic Seven Day Cruise Jan 2002

Hi, if you or anyone finds out about any AP rates for the end of June/first week of July, e-mail me at mickeys_friend@hotmail.com also if anyone comes across any new codes or discounts let me know. I already keep checking on Mary Waring site daily, but just in case someone finds something for this time of travel that she doesn't have on her site please e-mail me.THANKS

If you are military or DoD civilian and SOG is full, you can ask them to put you in a moderate overflow room at Disney. They quoted me $99 for July. If not.. maybe you could stay offsite, or in downtown disney? I'm staying in the Marriott in Downtown Disney for $40 + $5 bonus off of priceline... and the Renaissance is going for the same on priceline. They arent Disney moderates, but nice hotels to stay in.

if u where in the army national guard for 8 years
can u stay at SOG ??

Jenn & Peter Rollins
DVC members 2000, Last trip Disneys California Adventure Opening Day
Next trip June at Dixie Landings and December at BWV and on the Wonder 3 day 12/6/01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter