AP Discount

If someone would be kind enough to quote me the BC/YC/BW for 6/28-7/2. I would be very grateful. TIA.:)

here you go...

Boardwalk SV - $1193
WV- + 290
SVCL - +500
Deluxe CL - +918
garden Suite CL -+ 1091

Beach Club LV - $1424

Yacht Club LV CL - $ 1875

Sorry I was trying to line it up nicely, didn't work so good!!:confused3

Generally, the AP rates would be 5%-10% better than the GP. A couple of us are waiting with you to see when they'll appear! Last year and the year before it was the second week of July, but I'm hoping they come out sooner this year. They allocate certain rooms for the AP discount, so it wouldn't matter if you already had a room, they can't just apply the discount unless that same room exists under the AP rate.

I would hang on to your room you have now, and then call immediately once we find out the rates are out and see if you can have the deal switched!

Thank you! I booked a few minutes ago using the room-only rate deal they have for that time period. Can't wait to see what the AP rate is, any little bit helps!! Now to find my patience.... ;)

Help Please!!

I don't know whether or not this is the right place for this question...so here goes...

Next year, I will be travelling to Disney for the Princess Run in Feb and the Everest Run in May.

I am wondering whether or not an annual pass will save me money.

I will be staying onsite for both events. My best guess is 4 nights in Feb with 2 park days; 3 nights in May with 3 park days. May might be a night or 2 longer.

Is it likely to be worth it?

thanks in advance! :)

I seem to recall reliable folks speculating that today 6/11 the AP rates would come out for September - have they? I can't get on the site (no current AP).

Thanks!

Ok, finally back from our trip and now have AP's, where exactly do I go online to check for AP discount rooms???

TIA

Help Please!!
I am wondering whether or not an annual pass will save me money.

I will be staying onsite for both events. My best guess is 4 nights in Feb with 2 park days; 3 nights in May with 3 park days. May might be a night or 2 longer.

My rule of thumb for an AP to break even is 10 days in the parks. Now if you add in the possible room discount you really have a lot more to consider. Something else to factor into your decision is that Disney will blackout certain dates. Will your dates be blacked out? That's a million dollar question that only time will tell.

Based on the info you provided I would choose a 5-6 day non-expiring hopper ticket & hope for a general public (GP) discount.

When we buy AP's we generally plan 3 weeks over the next 12 months at WDW. :thumbsup2

Annual Pass - $648.59
2 day base ticket - $195.96 (258.08 with hopper)
3 day base ticket - $279.03 (341.87 with hopper)

So if you were to purchase a 2 day hopper and a 3 day hopper it would cost you $600. The AP discount is normally about 5% more than the general public discount. You also get 10% discount at nearly all merchandise locations. There are a few table service restaurants that you can get 10 or 20% off during the week and usually for lunch. If buying with hopper I would say then yes you would at least break even with an Annual pass.

Anyone think Late August-September discounts might surface tomorrow since there will Server maintenance starting early tomorrow morning??

Source

Well, I tried to register my AP to check online availability, but it won't let me do it?? I guess it's not on their new system yet??

Kind of crazy!!!

Well, I tried to register my AP to check online availability, but it won't let me do it?? I guess it's not on their new system yet??

Kind of crazy!!!

Yes this is annoying me like crazy. We upgraded to APs before we left on May 17, it was the only thing that made leaving tolerable, knowing we would be coming back within the year :)

So, got home, and excitedly went online to register our APs and look at the discounts, etc, and ... just to have the registered ....

No can do .... have been waiting since. :(

Need a favor, can't get on the site, looking to book a last minute trip July16-23 staying at Wilderness lodge annual pass rates, can someone check rates for me, would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kind of crazy!!!

Yea, the new AP's can't be registered from what I hear :( we transferred ours over on our last visit to the new RFID card (mostly because we forgot ours at home lol) but luckily I can still view the site, I guess because they were registered prior? I'm not sure, but I'm not complaining!!

Need a favor, can't get on the site, looking to book a last minute trip July16-23 staying at Wilderness lodge annual pass rates, can someone check rates for me, would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

For 2 Adults it is $1920 for a Woods View.

Add $77 for a Courtyard View. They also had bunk bed rooms and Club level available.

I only have an ap voucher, and was wondering if you could tell me what the ap rate would be for CSR September 3-7 with the business class? Thanks a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter