AP Discount

Tell me, tell me - are they better than the GP and Disney Visa discounts?

Thanks for checking - already emailed my TA!

everything's sold out at Yacht Club and Beach Club for our dates? :scratchin

I'm concerned about that....

and I can't get back onto that section of the passholder site either..

Good Morning,

Please be sure to ask for code CVD. I just spent the last hour on the phone with Disney trying to get this discount applied.At first when I called the agent advised that the discounted rate was not available on the weekends. I checked online and saw that it was offered, called back only to have the next agent tell me the room category was no longer available(really that fast?) I got a supervisor and then another supervisor who finally found this code. She WAS able to change my reservation to the passholder discount.
The other code that is blocked for the weekends was CWO.
Hope this helps. :)

:cool1:Will they still let me book without the AP. I'm upgrading my 10 day hopper passes to AP when I get there.

:cool1:Will they still let me book without the AP. I'm upgrading my 10 day hopper passes to AP when I get there.

I would like to know this as well. I know you used to be able to book a room without an AP and if the CM requested to see it at check in, you had 24 hours to show it. With that said, I read a post on here recently that that is no longer the case and you now have to have a valid AP to book. I hope someone can clarify this because we are considering APs for our next trip, but won't purchase them until we get there.

Good morning, what are the dates for the discount? Considering purchasing if it works for our dates. Tia

I was unable to change my Poly reservation to the AP rate because there are no club rooms left for the AP. :(

I hate only having a voucher so I can't log in and see them! :crazy2:

Waiting for an email back from my TA to hear if she was successful. I know my POR stay is sold out for some nights so I won't get it there, but I hope I can get something at the YC portion...

You're welcome! I am purchasing my AP's within the next few weeks, but didn't want to miss the discount! The CM I spoke to told me the rates are out through 8/15 and to watch for later dates sometime in June.

We aren't going until December and I haven't booked yet, but I'm going with room only and will either purchase APs ahead of time and exchange the vouchers once we're there or just wait to purchase them when we get there. Keeping my fingers crossed that there are good AP discounts for December. Thanks for the heads up on June......I will keep a look out as it gets closer :).

I was unable to change my Poly reservation to the AP rate because there are no club rooms left for the AP. :(

I'm sorry there was no availability, but you will still have a great trip. We've never stayed Poly CL, but can't wait to try it in December as I've been reading some great reviews about it lately :goodvibes.

I'm sorry there was no availability, but you will still have a great trip. We've never stayed Poly CL, but can't wait to try it in December as I've been reading some great reviews about it lately :goodvibes.

I know; it's going to be lovely. And thanks for the encouragement. I'm just a bit bummed bc I'm staying at YC for three nights and then transferring to the Poly. We changed the first reservation and then couldn't change the second. I was planning to change both to recoup the extra expense on the AP. So I will end up spending more by buying the AP (I can't make another trip this year as I'll be abroad mostly). Oh, well. doo-doo happens.

Edited to add that I actually will come out ahead, now that I think about it. We book at least 2 TS meals a day, including some signature restaurants, so with the TIW card, I will for sure recoup my cost. So, even if I only saved a bit on YC and nothing at Poly, I'm still getting a great deal w/ the GP discount and the TIW card. At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

I just called and the discount at POP is the same as when I booked with the Spring promo, so no extra savings :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter