AP Discount

Last night on a whim I booked a week at the end of January with AP Late Winter Offer. I forced myself to book POP (25% off) since we would literally just be sleeping (just two of us so we each get our own bed) and I'd rather use the money saved to do extras we don't normally do - but I so wanted CSR, memory was it was at $121 a night to get away from the BTGs.

I did go into my computer history to see if I could get it to come up and got this "Special Offer Not Available
Sorry, the special offer you‘re looking for is not available. The last valid offer date may have passed, or the URL may contain errors. Please check your spelling. Or you can see other special offers." Wonder what is going on? For now it's making me keep my reservation.

Just confirming that while the offer isn't online, it's readily available over the phone. I had no issues booking the WL @ 35% off. Good luck everyone :)

Just confirming that while the offer isn't online, it's readily available over the phone. I had no issues booking the WL @ 35% off. Good luck everyone :)

as that the AP rate or the Late Winter offer? I see the late Winter offer coming up, but the AP rate was cheaper than that on Monday.

I think they pulled it because the LW rate hadn't been out long enough.

as that the AP rate or the Late Winter offer? I see the late Winter offer coming up, but the AP rate was cheaper than that on Monday. I think they pulled it because the LW rate hadn't been out long enough.

Almost sure it's the AP rate. I had priced it out when the AP was still online and it showed 35% a few days ago. I don't remember seeing anything at 40%. I spoke to the CM as well regarding it being the AP offer. From what I remember the Regular winter offer was\is 30%.

Passholder benefits when you stay in the middle of the magic and save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels.

Valid for stays most nights January 5 through March 28, 2015. Book by March 25, 2015.

Explore savings for select Disney Resort hotels within each Resort Category below.

Resort Category Save on Stays
Most Nights
Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 35%
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 35%
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save up to 25%

Where are you finding this offer? I still can't find it.

got to the main Disney World page. at the top says "parks and Tickets" Places to Stay, Things to Do

Click on the Places to Stay and Special Offers
at the top, sign in and it should be there. I see it

My Outer Club Level room is sold out so I am really, really glad I got it Monday!!

No AP availability for my dates, 2/19-26 at YC, at least I got the GP discount of 30%. I only checked online. I'll call when I get a chance.

Double booked at the moment. POFQ with AP discount is cheaper the first two days of the trip than POR. Then switching to POR for the remaining days with the Visa discount. Neither resort has GP or AP discounts available for entire length of stay any longer. It's kind of a silly split stay, because they are technically one resort. Dropping the first two days off of my Visa reservation shouldn't affect the discount on that reservation, should it?

When do you guys think the AP discounts for June 2015 will come out, and what are they typically for that time period? Also, if you're purchasing new APs but don't have them active yet, is it possible to book through the website or do you have to call?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter