AP DCA Preview Attendees...

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
<font color=red><font size=5>Have a great time this weekend</color></size>

<font size=3><font color=black>I hope everyone has a <font color=blue>fantasmic</color> <font color=black>time at DCA this weekend. The crowds will be large, but just remember that you are one of the first to visit the first Disney park in Anaheim in almost 46 years.

Hope to see lots of <font color=lime>lime green</color><font color=black> ribbons. And even more trip reports on Monday.

<font color=silver>Pixie Dust to All.

logo.gif

Hey Tink, hope to find you on Saturday...we're not sure what time we'll be there (trying for early but that's hard to do in my family!) and we'll keep a lookout for lime green! :) We'll be the three of us, DH and my 7-year-old Samantha, who has actually AGREED to go on Soarin! :) (This from a kid who won't ride anything even remotely dark or with any "dips", which pretty much rules out all of Fantasyland at DL!). We're hoping to get there early enough to get a Fast Pass...

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

I will be going down tonight I guess and will be there on both days. So where do I get lime green ribbons? Do we have any special meeting place?

familypride1.jpg

Past
DL multiple times
WDW offsite '92, Grosvenor '96, AS-Mu '98,
Disneyana Convention AS-Mu '00

Future
Disneyana Conv 2001 at GC
DIS Convention 2001 at Y&B
OKW and BWV New Years 2002

<font color=navy>We'll be at Soaring first thing in the morning. After that, I'm not sure. I'm going with friends, and so I'm not sure if I can just pop to any one spot. I'd say dinner - but I'm not sure where we're going to eat!

I am planning on getting there at 7am, though, and my friends are planning on getting there at 8.

TLK - do you have any ideas???

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter