Anywhere nice places to eat @ Seaworld?

fairytale

DIS Veteran

Hiya Guys, well only 6 days left for me and counting.

Got nearly everything organised, but having taken a last look through our planner I have no suggestions on where to eat @ Seaworld.

Last year we got reservations at Sharks underwater grill and to be honest was really disappointed in the place.

Having eaten there some 4 years ago and loved it, last year I thought it was pity poor :confused3

Probably looking at more C/S than sit down meal but hey I'm open to options.

Thanks Guys

The Seafire Inn can be okay; it's usually where we eat. They offer counter service type meals, but have a seating area. If you go at the right time of day (times are on the park map), you can go through to the theatre area and enjoy a 'Wild Animals' presentation while you eat! They bring out some strange and wonderful creatures and talk about them.

Hiya

We were there in April and ate at the Terrace Restaurant for lunch - its right round the back near the stables.
We found a lovely shady table and just watched the world go by - and the food was fab. Even at lunch time it was fairly quiet. I think we both had a sandwich and potato salad stuff, but we loved it - very tasty and reasonable price too.

Enjoy

We now almost always eat at Spice Mill as last few years been getting free dessert vouchers with our Annual passes. Not top class but nice enough for a lunch.
Used to always eat at Mama's Kitchen until they changed it to a healthy eating place.

We've booked Dine with Shamu. You eat right next to shamu's training pool and watch him do his tricks, and trainers also come round and answer any questions you have about the whales and the job they do. Pretty cheap too considering. It's a buffet and from what I've read more than enough choice to suit anyone.

I'll be doing a report about it when I get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter