Anyone with their ears to the ground heard anything about Drawn to Life?

Any Updates on people that have seen it? On one of the trip boards a pix was posted ( which is so appreciated) and the venue Does look surprisingly intimate. Never been, so seating pix really help! I’m thinking the lower second tier would be good esp center. I think they were 149/119, …

Any Updates on people that have seen it? On one of the trip boards a pix was posted ( which is so appreciated) and the venue Does look surprisingly intimate. Never been, so seating pix really help! I’m thinking the lower second tier would be good esp center. I think they were 149/119, …
The theater appears to be set up the same (or very similar) to La Nouba. We did that show many times. Seats in lower second tier center would be perfect for how we like to view these shows. Sorry - that doesn't help with your pics request.

The theater appears to be set up the same (or very similar) to La Nouba. We did that show many times. Seats in lower second tier center would be perfect for how we like to view these shows. Sorry - that doesn't help with your pics request.
Thx!!! Gonna go grab those Tix, can’t wait.. have never been!

I get to see the show a lot (since I work there). :rotfl2:I’m biased so I won’t give you my thoughts (but it is great). Hopefully everyone will get to see it at least once. The seating arrangement is the same as the old show. I think the top center section is good. Masks are required and no eating at this time. You can buy drinks at the concession stand.

I get to see the show a lot (since I work there). :rotfl2:I’m biased so I won’t give you my thoughts (but it is great). Hopefully everyone will get to see it at least once. The seating arrangement is the same as the old show. I think the top center section is good. Masks are required and no eating at this time. You can buy drinks at the concession stand.
Hey there! I'm currently the assistant head usher with Alegria! I've been wanting to get my foot in the door for Drawn To Life :) I just made an account and don't know how to PM you.

We saw it opening night and the show is amazing. Really not a weak act in the bunch. The opening is very high energy and one of the best Cirque show openings, and the end has some good emotion in it. Disney characters and music is incorporated very well. It is definitely one of my favorite Cirque shows, if not my favorite.
The theatre is set up the same as La Nouba too for those that saw it. There really isn't a bad seat in the house, but if you're on the very edges you might miss some stuff toward the backof the stage, and seats in the very front will have you looking up the whole time at the acts.

Hey there! I'm currently the assistant head usher with Alegria! I've been wanting to get my foot in the door for Drawn To Life :) I just made an account and don't know how to PM you.

You have to have a minimum of 10 posts to your name before you can PM people.

I think you have to be a member for a while. Not sure. I have no way to help you get your foot in the door. Try the Disney job site.

Curious on runtime. I think I read 90 minutes. Anyone who’s gone know if that is an exact number? We are going to a 5:30pm show this month with a 7:40pm Magic Express departure! Thankfully we are at French Quarter so we can boat back or a quick Lyft.

Are they going dark for a few days in January or are they really sold out 10 days straight? I see nothing available from the 8th to the 18th.

Are they going dark for a few days in January or are they really sold out 10 days straight? I see nothing available from the 8th to the 18th.
I really don’t know but I have tickets for the 8th that I bought on the day they opened. I don’t remember any days being blacked out back then but it’s possible they were as I was just looking for the 8th.

I’m loving all these positive reviews. I’m so excited!!!!

I am here and the gift shop is open now. Not too big but there are some cute things I might buy when we go to the show Tuesday.

I really don’t know but I have tickets for the 8th that I bought on the day they opened. I don’t remember any days being blacked out back then but it’s possible they were as I was just looking for the 8th.

I’m loving all these positive reviews. I’m so excited!!!!
Oops, sorry I meant nothing from the 9th to the 17th - it shows tix available on the 8th and then nothing until the 18th.

Curious on runtime. I think I read 90 minutes. Anyone who’s gone know if that is an exact number? We are going to a 5:30pm show this month with a 7:40pm Magic Express departure! Thankfully we are at French Quarter so we can boat back or a quick Lyft.
We tell the guests the show is 1 hour and 40 minutes. Please give some extra time in case we have an unexpected stoppage (which happened the other night). Took about 15 minutes to restart. Hopefully that doesn’t happen too often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter