Anyone with their ears to the ground heard anything about Drawn to Life?

Got ours too for Christmas nite !!

Received the presale email, but not sure if I needed it--- However, I DID need to log into my Cirque Club account to purchase the tickets--- and I am not sure if Cirque club is giving a discount--- When I selected the 5:30 time first, the total was $303- (3 tix)
When I cancelled that order, and logged into my account, and selected the 8:30PM time instead, came out to $278-
(same exact seats---)

So, not sure of they were less for the later show, OR if the discount was for Cirque club.

If anyone knows, Im curious - thanks !!!

Found out what happened---- I put my DS10 tic in originally as an adult--- Thats where the increase came from

Just got tix for Christmas night - 8:30PM !!!
Received the presale email, but not sure if I needed it--- However, I DID need to log into my Cirque Club account to purchase the tickets--- and I am not sure if Cirque club is giving a discount--- When I selected the 5:30 time first, the total was $303- (3 tix)
When I cancelled that order, and logged into my account, and selected the 8:30PM time instead, came out to $278-
(same exact seats---)

So, not sure of they were less for the later show, OR if the discount was for Cirque club.

If anyone knows, Im curious - thanks !!!

I found out where the price diff came from--- I had added my DS10 to cart as an adult in error originally ---- 2-12 was cheaper

Waiting for some reviews, before our Dec trip...

La Nouba just wasn't... well it just wasn't. Have high hopes for this show being more of a Disney story, with some Disney heart in it. And something my grandkids might enjoy.

Really wish Disney had done a real theater with a full off-Broadway (or off DCL) production at Disney Springs. Not sure what the theater that got canceled at MK was going to offer. But I think Disney Springs could use a few Entertainment anchors and a $100 - $200 Broadway show wouldn't be out of line. Especially if they came up with a facility that allowed running two or three different concurrent shows. See Frozen on Sunday and Little Mermaid on Wednesday and then Greatest Showman (not sure who owns the play rights) on Saturday. And it would give Disney a way to attract more talent to use in other entertainment areas.

Anyone that’s been there …( eventually for this show would be great.)
Would you suggest seating that’s front center only? Is this played out where if you are located off to the side you can still
See enough and get a good view?
Is that upper area too far away to even enjoy the show?

And, is the entire stage elevated… so if you’re close ( first 10 rows?) do you need to crane ur neck UP the whole time?
Knowing nothing about the venue…any tips would be helpful.
thx All

I had received tickets for my Xmas present. And then Covid…
Maybe Santa will remember this year.
Happy for the return of Cirque performance located DIsney Springs
Drawn to Life should be amazing no matter where you sit

Glad this is no longer a rumor. I will start my new position as a Host/Hostess there next week. Can’t wait to work there and see the show. Maybe I will see some of you there. 😆😆
We'll be there December 22! Can't wait. Never saw the previous show, but really enjoyed the Beatles LOVE in Vegas.

Anyone that’s been there …( eventually for this show would be great.)
Would you suggest seating that’s front center only? Is this played out where if you are located off to the side you can still
See enough and get a good view?
Is that upper area too far away to even enjoy the show?

And, is the entire stage elevated… so if you’re close ( first 10 rows?) do you need to crane ur neck UP the whole time?
Knowing nothing about the venue…any tips would be helpful.
thx All
If you are off to the very side you will miss a few things but there is so much going on that you would not notice it. If you can afford it, I would recommend the $119.00 seats or better. You will not need to crane your neck up to see the show from anywhere.

Glad this is no longer a rumor. I will start my new position as a Host/Hostess there next week. Can’t wait to work there and see the show. Maybe I will see some of you there. 😆😆

Not really related to seat positions, but I just want to say congratulations on your new position!!!! That is terrific to hear!

Hope to see you there. I have tickets for Feb 16th at 5pm. I will be the fat, balding white guy - I know... that narrows it down. :rotfl2:

Seriously though. Congrats again! And let us know what you think of the show.

Not really related to seat positions, but I just want to say congratulations on your new position!!!! That is terrific to hear!

Hope to see you there. I have tickets for Feb 16th at 5pm. I will be the fat, balding white guy - I know... that narrows it down. :rotfl2:

Seriously though. Congrats again! And let us know what you think of the show.
Thank you very much. Started training last week and have 2 more training days this week. Next week is going to be a busy week!!! My name tag will say Donna and Melbourne. Say hi if you see me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter