Anyone with their ears to the ground heard anything about Drawn to Life?

TiggerBouncy

DIS Veteran
There were rumors it was going to open earlier this year As I recall, there were even tickets on sale for a limited time. Then it all kinda.... collapsed.

Anyone heard anything? Looking at the site, it just says coming soon. I had heard grumblings about the fall, but nothing more concrete.

Nothing yet, but I am subscribed to Circe's newsletter and have asked to be notified as soon as there is news. We'll be there for Oct 1, and have a down day on the 3rd - was hoping to see the new show.

Same. I just check on their site again this week to see if there were any updates and it just says coming soon. We're going down mid-November and I'm hoping that it will be open then so we can go to it.

I really want to see this show!! But If we end up getting a "watered down covid version", I would feel let down. I would rather they just keep delaying the show until we are able to experience the full effect as intended.

They are repainting the building and plans are still in the works to open in the Fall. No one can want this more than me. I applied for a transfer to work there as a ticket taker/usher and was given the job. Never got to start because Covid happened. Hoping that they will honor my transfer when it reopens. 🤞

I’m glad to finally see this opening, but I was really, really hoping for an October date for our upcoming trip.

Hope this turns out true. Have also seen rumors of November 18th. A screenshot of an ad was posted to Twitter as well. https://blogmickey.com/2021/08/cirque-du-soleils-drawn-to-life-could-debut-november-18-2021/
Either of these dates would be amazing as we get down there November 18th for the OI Meetup that weekend and planning to spend the 18th around Disney Springs and looking at decorations at the Disney Resorts. Been hoping it would start by the 18th to get tickets for that night.

For those that have gone… a small hijack, seating and Not having to crane ur neck upwards.. would you forgo that first section of seats… equal to stage? Tia

Just got an email to purchase presale tickets for Drawn to Life - opening in November 2021. Can't wait to figure out which weekend we can finally rebook this for. I hope this means that a lot of other experiences are going to start opening back up.

The best seats I found for La Nouba were the ones in the second section, right behind the central walkway the cast circled at the start. Get as close to the front of that section and you are pretty well in line with the stage and open view especially with the walkway separating you from the next section.

Got my tickets. If anyone is planning to go opening night I'd recommend singing up for the Cirque Club. Tickets aren't officially onsale to general public until Friday but opening night is nearing sold out. So a good chance there won't be any tickets available by the time Friday comes.

Last edited:
Got my tickets today. So glad this confirmation came as we get in for our trip on November 18 and that is the only day we could go. If anyone is planning to go opening night though, I'd sign up for Cirque Club to do the presale as tickets are nearing sell out for it.

Got my tickets today. So glad this confirmation came as we get in for our trip on November 18 and that is the only day we could go. If anyone is planning to go opening night though, I'd sign up for Cirque Club to do the presale as tickets are nearing sell out for it.

Got ours too for Christmas nite !!

Received the presale email, but not sure if I needed it--- However, I DID need to log into my Cirque Club account to purchase the tickets--- and I am not sure if Cirque club is giving a discount--- When I selected the 5:30 time first, the total was $303- (3 tix)
When I cancelled that order, and logged into my account, and selected the 8:30PM time instead, came out to $278-
(same exact seats---)

So, not sure of they were less for the later show, OR if the discount was for Cirque club.

If anyone knows, Im curious - thanks !!!

The best seats I found for La Nouba were the ones in the second section, right behind the central walkway the cast circled at the start. Get as close to the front of that section and you are pretty well in line with the stage and open view especially with the walkway separating you from the next section.

Got my tickets. If anyone is planning to go opening night I'd recommend singing up for the Cirque Club. Tickets aren't officially onsale to general public until Friday but opening night is nearing sold out. So a good chance there won't be any tickets available by the time Friday comes.

Just got tix for Christmas night - 8:30PM !!!
Received the presale email, but not sure if I needed it--- However, I DID need to log into my Cirque Club account to purchase the tickets--- and I am not sure if Cirque club is giving a discount--- When I selected the 5:30 time first, the total was $303- (3 tix)
When I cancelled that order, and logged into my account, and selected the 8:30PM time instead, came out to $278-
(same exact seats---)

So, not sure of they were less for the later show, OR if the discount was for Cirque club.

If anyone knows, Im curious - thanks !!!

I received an email today with the option to purchase tickets before the general public because I am an 'Insider'.

It’s time for Drawn to Life! Opening November 18, 2021!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!