Anyone with their ears to the ground heard anything about Drawn to Life?

Curious on runtime. I think I read 90 minutes. Anyone who’s gone know if that is an exact number? We are going to a 5:30pm show this month with a 7:40pm Magic Express departure! Thankfully we are at French Quarter so we can boat back or a quick Lyft.
You will be instructed to be at the bus stop 15 minutes early. These ME busses do depart on time and sometimes a couple minutes early. They do not wait for anyone. The boat will not get you back on time. Lyft might be your only chance if it arrives on time, but you are cutting it way too close.

Oops, sorry I meant nothing from the 9th to the 17th - it shows tix available on the 8th and then nothing until the 18th.
Cirque has blackout days during the year. For 2022 they are January 9-17, March 15th, May 8-23, July 12th, and September 11-19. Hope everyone can fit a show in on their visit. Try not to book a dinner reservation after your show in case there is a delay. Don’t want guests to feel rushed.

Went tonight and it did not disappoint. Great show. Loved the subtle yet effective use of Disney animation and music. The different acrobatic performers were spot on tonight. My fave was unicycle contingent. Well, other than my grandtinker being picked to draw on stage. She was the youngest and drew a house. The music was fantastic. Would definitely do again. Today was our halfway point so we did a change of hotels and a pool day with the Cirque in the evening. Perfect non park day.

Life happens. Last night we had to cancel the 2nd show due to unforeseen circumstances. Please know that this can happen and be kind to the cast! Everyone got their money refunded. Since Cirque is independently owned, they are responsible for compensating the guests, not Disney. One guest was not so nice to me. Don’t know what he wanted from Disney but he was very angry that we could not give him anything!

Life happens. Last night we had to cancel the 2nd show due to unforeseen circumstances. Please know that this can happen and be kind to the cast! Everyone got their money refunded. Since Cirque is independently owned, they are responsible for compensating the guests, not Disney. One guest was not so nice to me. Don’t know what he wanted from Disney but he was very angry that we could not give him anything!
I hope it wasn't something serious, like a bad injury, that caused the cancellation. We hope to see the show in a couple of weeks!

Just a quick reply to this old thread, with a ticket availability news tidbit. Tickets are on sale for the show way in advance! I just bought my choice of tickets for This December 2022!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter