Anyone used hotelkingdom.com? Are they reliable in your opinion?

I booked through them last year and had no problem at all. I booked through them again this year but ended up getting a good deal on-site so cancelled and had no problem, just a $10.90 charge.I think they are a good service, definitely some good rates.

I am using them and have a hotel booked for Feb.2 by Universal. Will let you know how it is. I got my Room for 39.90 a nite! :D

I used them 2 times. Once in 1999 and once in 2000. I had no problems either time.

The second time I did have a rep call me after I booked the hotel and asked me if I wanted to tour and stay at a time share condo for a couple days and the remaining days they would put me up at a different hotel than the one I selected for a lower price. I said no, and they didn't bother me again.

I actually ended up cancelling the 2nd reservation because I received a better deal through Priceline. There was no problem with cancellation or anything.

caitlyn, check out my comments on the Orlando Hotel & Attractions board from 1/20/01. Had a bad experience with them (reservationists telling untruths over the phone). Perhaps it was just an aberrancy-I've read so many good things about them....

I really appreciate all the replies. I am thinking of using them to book through Caribe Royale.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest