Anyone thinking of entering CK's Hall of Fame?

mla973

DIS Veteran
Have any of you ever entered or are you thinking about entering the 2006 Hall of Fame through Creating Keepsakes? I was on CK's website earlier reading the rules and ideas for the entries. I am debating.

Another question - when you send your LO in to be published, is there a place to make color copies that isn't too expensive? I think the copies for CK's HOF need to be 6x6, so I guess they would have to be copied and shrunk down at the same time.

I guess I'm thinking out loud on how to accomplish it. Anyone else up to the challenge??? I need a winter project! I am definitely considering investing the time to do it.

Thanks for listening!

Good luck to you if you decide to give it a whirl! I don't have the time or the energy to even think about submitting. I am however, considering trying out for the Quickutz 2006 design team. They only need 4 projects and I have tons of different things that I could send in as my submission already done.

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter